- New MicroMax Series Chillers. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Mar/Apr2006, p46
The article evaluates the Schreiber 30 AC chiller from Schreiber Engineering and offers information on the design, dimension and cooling capacity of the chiller.
- Chiller Product Guide. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Mar/Apr2006, p47
The article evaluates the Recirculating Chillers from Polyscience and offers information on cooling capacity and product features which includes digital displays.
- High Pressure Fog/RO. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Mar/Apr2006, p47
The article evaluates the C3 cooling device from Microcool and offers information on the product's features, application, available sizes and capacity.
- The Air Conditioner of Notre Dame. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/4/2008, Vol. 234 Issue 14, p10
The article evaluates two air-conditioning system from Mitsubishi Electric HVAC Advanced Products Division including Mr. Slim split-ductless cooling and heating equipment and City Multi Variable Refrigerant Flow Zoning (VRFZ) systems.
- Ratings: Room air conditioners. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;1999, p169
Evaluates several room air conditioners and lists the brands according to overall ratings.
- Take it EC with Ebm Papst. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jan2009, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates the Hyblade axial fans, the electronically commutated fan range from small compact fans to centrifugal fans and the energy saving motors for refrigerated display cases from Ebm-papst EC motor.
- High-Volume POU Cooler. // Water Technology;Apr2009, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p44
The article evaluates the Vail Deluxe cooler from Electrotemp Technologies.
- Emerson plays it cool with Liebert chillers. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Dec2008 Supplement, Vol. 48, p5
The article evaluates the Liebert HPC-L freecooling chiller from Emerson Network Power.
- LG puts on a cool art exhibition. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Jan2009, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates the Multi V II range of variable refrigrant flow (VRF) products and the latest in the Art Cool range of indoor units from LG Air Conditioning.