- books, software & lit. // Snips;Feb2010, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
The article reviews several catalogs, software releases and other services, including a 2010 full-line catalog showcasing the welders, plasma cutters and other products of Miller Electric Manufacturing Co., Life Cycle Costing software from Camfil, and a 2010 equipment catalog from Lincoln Electric.
- Lincoln Electric revs up motor unit. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;5/29/95, Vol. 16 Issue 22, p1
Reports on Lincoln Electric Co.'s investment of $44 million in its motor manufacturing plant in Euclid in Cleveland, Ohio. Celebration of the opening of the motor plant; Goals of the company; Production method employed at the company.
- This school a hot bed for welders. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/18/94, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p1
Reports on the increased enrollment at the Lincoln Electric Co.'s welding school. Record number of applicants; Rise in demand for services of graduates; Courses offered at the school.
- Lincoln Electric seeking small-cap, foreign stocks. // Pensions & Investments;06/23/97, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p4
Presents information on the Lincoln Electric Company search for small-cap international managers for a $300 million defined benefit plan. What the in-house search is focusing on; Amount the fund plans to allocate to the asset classes; When a decision is expected.
- Lincoln Elec. recycling project will save millions. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/07/96, Vol. 17 Issue 41, p11
Reports on Lincoln Electric Co.'s plans to launch a metal recycling program that could save the company an estimated $2 million annually in raw material costs and waste disposal fees. Changes in refining process for minerals and metals ores at the welding rod department of the Euclid, Ohio company.
- NO LAYOFF PAYOFF. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Jan2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the guaranteed employment of employees at Lincoln Electric Co. in Cleveland, Ohio. Efforts made by the company to maintain the no-layoff policy; Information on how the company cuts cost.
- Auto-darkening helmet line receives updates. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2011, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p30
The article offers brief information on the Viking 1840 series and 2450 series auto-darkening helmets from Lincoln Electric Co.
- CE-compliant motors. Gyorki, John R. // Machine Design;02/05/98, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p110
Focuses on the industrial T-frame motors from Lincoln Electric Company Motor Division, Cleveland, used in machine design. Description of the motor; Features of the motor.
- Plasma-cutting machine. // Machine Design;04/02/98, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p119
Introduces the Pro-Cut plasma-cutting machine by Lincoln Electric Company. Features of the machine; Components of the machine; Contact information available.