The gamble pays off
- PUNCH PRESS SPEEDS OPERATION WITH RAM DRIVE. // Modern Machine Shop;Jun2014, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p212
The article evaluates the Motorum M2048TS CNC servomotor-driven turret punch press, which incorporates a ram drive for high-speed punching, improved forming operations and reduced noise, from Murata Machinery USA Inc.
- Toolbox. // FFJournal;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p15
The article offers brief information on several metal fabrication equipment including the LS3015FC fiber laser from Murata Machinery USA Inc., the Hougen-Ogura 75002.5PR and 75004PR portable hole punchers from Hougen Manufacturing Inc., and the PEM self-clinching threaded studs from PennEngineering.
- Live-Tool Turning Center For Flexible Line Planning--Murata Machinery, Booth A-8150. // Modern Machine Shop;Aug2008, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p194
The article evaluates the MD series of turning centers from Murata Machinery USA Inc.
- Dual Fixed-Table Robotic Cell Welds Steel, Aluminum. // Welding Journal;Mar2007, Vol. 86 Issue 3, p28
The article evaluates Lincoln Electric Co.'s eCell dual fixed-table robotic cell that welds a variety of steel including steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2015, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p59
The article evaluates several welding equipments including MultiMig 511 welder from Elektron, FILTAIR Capture 5 fume extraction system from Miller Electric Mfg Co. and Aspect 375 welding power source from Lincoln Electric.
- PUNCHING MACHINES EQUIPPED WITH FLATTENING CONCEPT. // Modern Machine Shop;Jan2014, Vol. 86 Issue 8, p174
The article evaluates the TruPunch 5000 punching machine and TruMatic 7000 punch laser combination machine from Trumpf Inc.
- BERNARD TO SHOWCASE NEW FLUX CORED WELDING PRODUCTS AT 2008 CONEXPO-CON/AGG SHOW. // World of Welding;Spring2008, p17
No abstract available.
- Machining Better Bearings. // Automotive Design & Production;Apr2008, Vol. 120 Issue 4, p32
The article evaluates the MW400 twin-spindle CNC chuckers from Murata Machinery USA.
- PRODUCT & PRINT SPOTLIGHT. // Welding Journal;Jan2017, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p24
The article offers brief information on several welding equipment including the TruMatic 6000 punch laser combination machine, the Kalamazoo Industries' K20E semiautomatic saw, and the RealWeldÂ® training system from Lincoln Electric Co. and presents a report on welding equipment market.