Identity Help Moves into Emergency Phones
- Park It Safely. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2009, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p38
The article evaluates several security systems including the Active Alert security management system from Honeywell Video Systems, the Vehicle Surveillance Systems (UVSS) from Comm Port Technologies, and the Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- Products & Services. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p105
The article evaluates several products including the new version of ETP Series Emergency Phone Wall Mount from Talk-A-Phone Co., NVRP4 NVR from Speco Technologies, and CSGW 18187 from Chase Security Systems.
- Emergency call station integrates communications. Atwater, Kristin // Government Product News;May2008, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates the wall-mounted, ADA-compliant station featuring an emergency phone and a wide-area emergency broadcast system from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- Talk-A-Phone. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p70
The article evaluates the Wide-Area Emergency Broadcast System (W.E.B.S. Â®) emergency communication system from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- Sagem Morpho introduces biometric reader for transportation worker IDs. // HS Today;Oct2008, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p48
The article evaluates the MorphoAccess 521 TWIC-compliant biometric reader, a smart card access device from Sagem Morpho Inc. of Alexandria, Virginia.
- PRODUCTS. // Government Product News;Apr2007, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p3
The article features several government products including Model AED-400 Defibrillator Emergency Communication System from Talk-A-Phone Co., Biometric identity and access management system from iAccess Systems Inc. and Orion 5-Star Portable Multimeter from Thermo Electron Corp.
- AMBER ALERT! Lusted, Marcia Amidon // Faces;Oct2009, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p24
The article evaluates "Amber Alerts," a system that issues urgent information bulletins to publicize serious child abduction cases.
- GSA PRODUCT REVIEW. // Government Product News;Jul2007, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p10
The article evaluates several products from the exhibitors at the 2007 U.S. Government Services Administration (GSA) Expo, including Green Advantage cleaning products from NCH Corp., Wide-area Emergency Broadcast System (W.E.B.S.) from Talk-A-Phone Co. and Tiny CarChip Fleet data logger from...
- Product Spotlight. // Elevator World;Jul2010, Vol. 58 Issue 7, p152
The article evaluates several products for the escalator and elevator industry including VoIP-500 series of phones from Talk-A-Phone Co., MAGO gearless refurbishment kit from MP Lifts and 713 Series of MCS miniature-high-density double row connector systems from Wago Corp.