- market basket. // Food Management;Jan2009, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p62
The article evaluates several food products including Towering Turtle Torte chocolate cake from Sweet Street Desserts Inc., Skillet-Style Ground Beef from Tyson Food Service Co., and Sweet Things sweet potatoes from ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston Co.
- PB&J. // Consumer Reports;Oct2008, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p11
The article presents a comparison of creamy peanut butter brands and jelly brands including Natural peanut butter from Smucker's, Peter Pan brand peanut butter, and Skippy Natural, as well as Smucker's strawberry jelly in regular, low sugar and simply fruit varieties.
- More Details on Processing Plant Closure. // Potato Country;May2010, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the decision of ConAgra Lamb Weston to shut down its Prosser, Washington potato processing facility due to the economy and soft market of frozen potato products.
- go nuts. // Australian Table;Oct2007, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p142
The article features the You'll Love Coles Peanut Butter.
- CRFA Round -Up. // Foodservice & Hospitality;May2009, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p45
The article evaluates several products related to food and beverages including Bull's-Eye Guinness barbecue sauce from Kraft Foodservice, wild berry jam from Smucker's, and Sjora fruit juice from NestlÃ© Professional.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Oct2008, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p70
The article presents a comparison of food products in the food service industry that include Red Velvet Cake from Sweet Street Desserts Inc., Nabisco Graham Crackers Crumbs from Kraft Foodservice, and Flavorfest from Uncle Ben's Inc.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Convenience Store News;10/19/2009, Vol. 45 Issue 13, p18
The article evaluates several products including Kraft Easy Mac Cup noodles from Kraft Foodservice, Chex Mix snacks from General Mills Inc., and Dyno-tab Windshield Washer Tablets from Chemplex Automotive Group Inc.
- market place. // Restaurant Hospitality;May2012, p54
The article evaluates several products and web services related to the hospitality industry including, reservation software from ReServe Interactive, fruit pairing services from Dole Food Co. and Kraft YES Pack from Kraft Foodservice.
- Menu News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2007, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p104
The article evaluates several food products including the new bulk Natural Choice pre-sliced deli meats from Hormel, salad dressing selections from Kraft Foodservice ad the new Bake-Sheen aerosol egg wash substitute from Par-Way Tryson Co.