DuraStar hybrid targets food distributors
- Navistar's diesel hybrid has battery lease, other incentives. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2008, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p20
The article evaluates the International DuraStar hybrid medium-duty truck from Navistar International Corp.
- GreenTech: GOVERNMENT PRODUCT NEWS. // Government Product News;Feb2009, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p26
The article evaluates several green technologies, including the microGreen extended-performance oil filter from Spin-On Microfilter System (SOMS) Technologies LLC, ProFlow LITE Series carts from Kinetic Technologies Inc., and DuraStar diesel-electric hybrid truck from Navistar International Corp.
- 2012 Infiniti M35h Road Test Review. Hindes, Martha // Road & Travel;10/15/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 10.2, p7
The article evaluates the 2012 Infiniti M35h hybrid vehicle.
- 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid Road Test Review. Hindes, Martha // Road & Travel;10/15/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 10.2, p8
The article evaluates the 2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid vehicle.
- 2012 Toyota Prius v Hybrid. Plunkett, Bob // Road & Travel;10/15/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 10.2, p9
The article evaluates the 2012 Toyora Prius hybrid electric vehicle.
- Dual-mode hybrid steals the spodight. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;Jun2009, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p20
The article evaluates the dual-mode hybrid Class 8 tractor from ArvinMeritor Inc.
- On the move. // Odyssey;May98, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p6
Focuses on the use of hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) as a mode of transportation while focusing on how these vehicles will reduce pollution by combining a lightweight plastic car body, a diesel engine, and supplemental electric power. Details on jammed highways being a major cause of air...
- My Next Vehicle. Stephenson, Stan // Motor Age;Nov2006, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p132
The article evaluates the 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid sedan automobile and offers information on interior amenities and the engine.
- LEXUS: A HATCH THIS TIME. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Design & Production;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 122 Issue 6, p32
The article evaluates the Lexus CT 200h hybrid sedan from Toyota Motor Corp.