Vector 1800MT trailer refrigeration system can reduce energy costs by more than 60%
- Belt-driven reefer units. // Overdrive;May2012, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p55
The article evaluates the X-2 refrigeration units from Carrier Transcend.
- Refrigeration on the move. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Sep2010, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p18
The article evaluates the Vector 1850 refrigeration system from Carrier Transicold.
- Cab working platform. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p39
The article evaluates the tilting cab roof aerofoil from Carrier Transicold.
- X2 Series units help deliver colorful tasty treats for Minnesota confectioner. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2008, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p50
The article evaluates the 2100A X2 Series of refrigeration units from Carrier Transicold.
- ComfortPro APU service interval now longer. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2006, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p68
The article evaluates the ComfortPro auxiliary power unit, a refrigerant from Carrier Transicold and offers information on how the product works, features and uses.
- Hybrid reefer unit. // Overdrive;May2009, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p62
The article evaluates the hybrid refrigerated trailer cooling unit Vector 6500 from Carrier Transicold.
- Enhanced Intellisat simplifies programming. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p47
The article evaluates IntelliSet trailer refrigeration control from Carrier Transicold.
- Truck reefer keeps cold quietly. // Fleet Owner;Jul2007, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p31
The article evaluates the Supra 950 truck refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold.
- Dual-temp container refrigeration system. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2007, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p42
The article evaluates the ThinLINE DT from Carrier Transicold company.