RearSight helps avert backing-up accidents
- Safety features. // Consumer Reports;Apr2007, Vol. 72 Issue 4, p28
This article presents a safety evaluation of 250 vehicles, including a chart rating each model in various categories like air bags and safety belts.
- New OnStar service hits brakes on high-speed chases. Allen, Leslie J. // Automotive News;10/13/2008, Vol. 83 Issue 6329, p16
The article evaluates the OnStar Stolen Vehicle Slowdown service, a type of car safety appliance from General Motors Corp.
- All-around protection. Matras, John; McCosh, Dan // Popular Science;Mar98, Vol. 252 Issue 3, p40
Evaluates the BMW 740 automobile. Safety options available; Mention shatter-proof and bullet-proof glass; Yaw control system; Costs of options.
- Oseco rupture disc improves safety of pressurized railcars. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2010, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p48
The article evaluates the Scored Railcar (SRC) rupture disc from Oseco Ltd.
- The price of SAFETY. Shiers, Will // Truck & Driver;Aug2008, p78
The article evaluates the Adaptive Cruise Control 2 (ACC2) and Lane Keeping Support (LKS) from Volvo.
- Seatbelt Add-on. // PN;Aug2008, Vol. 62 Issue 8, p29
The article evaluates the CG-Lock seat belt tightening device.
- DocuDent Kit a vital witness in an accident. // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p45
The article evaluates the DocuDent Accident Documentation Kit from DocuDent USA.
- RATING THE TWINS. FRANKS, ROB // Consumer Reports;Jun2008, Vol. 73 Issue 6, p10
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the Safety Ratings section in the April 2008 Auto Issue.
- SWEDEN: Volvo to show connected car-cyclist technology at CES. Roberts, Graeme // Aroq - Just-Auto.com (Global News);12/22/2014, p1
The article evaluates the City Safety system standard for automobiles from Volvo Cars to detect, warn and auto-brake to avoid collisions with cyclists.