Waytek adds switches to its product array
- Waytek adds switches to product array. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2008, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p41
The article evaluates the switches from Waytek.
- Waytek DIN Rails resist corrosion. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p41
The article evaluates the Aluminum and the Steel DIN Rails from Waytek Incorporated.
- Waytek adds solenoids to product line. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p47
The article evaluates solenoids from Waytek Inc.
- Solenoids available in 12- or 24-volt DC ratings. // Government Product News;Aug2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p14
The article evaluates the solenoids by Waytek Inc.
- Solid solenoids. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 165 Issue 3, p108
The article evaluates solid solenoids from Waytek.
- SWITCHES AND RELAYS. // EDN;2/18/2010, Vol. 55 Issue 4, p49
The article evaluates various models of switches and relays, including the long-distance OPB732 infrared reflective-switch series from Optekinc, the subminiature HB2 full-face-illuminated pushbutton switches from NKKSwitches, and the TPS22924C integrated load switch from Texas Instruments.
- product roundup. // EDN;9/9/2010, Vol. 55 Issue 17, p56
The article evaluates several switches and relays including the CG and CL series of rocker switches from C&K Components, the FPF1038 and FPF1039 load-management switches from Fairchild Semiconductor, and the OPB725A-18Z reflective switch from Optek Technology.
- Relays & switches. // Machine Design;6/7/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p102
The article evaluates several electric relays and switches, including Solves-It! plug-in PLC from Divelbiss Corp., TL350 low-current dual-action tact switch from E-Switch Inc., and Compact RJ relays from IDEC Corp.
- Switches & Relays. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Nov2009, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p11
The article evaluates several switches and relays including the Time Delay Control Switch Relay (TD-CSR) from Electroswitch Corp., the Burgess V3NS Series Miniature Micro Switch from Johnson Electric SA, and FDFME3N311ZT switch from Fairchild Semiconductor Inc.