Dorsey makes Bendix products standard
- Bendix introduces trailer catalogue. // Motor Equipment News;Aug2012, p37
The article previews the trailer catalogue introduced by Bendix.
- Bendix expands, upgrades brake shoe remanufacturing facility. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/25/2014, p1
The article offers information related to upgradation of the Bendix Brake Show Remanufacturing Center, commercial vehicle brake shoes remanufacturing facility of Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems in Huntington, Indiana, as of August 2014. It also presents views of Henry Foxx, Bendix director of...
- Bendix expands brake school curriculum. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2014, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p81
The article reports on Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's expansion of the curriculum at the Bendix On-Line Brake School and mentions topics including training tools found at the web site www.brake-school.com and number of registered users at the online school.
- Monitor tire, airbag pressure. // American Trucker;Jun2012, p14
The article offers information on the SmarTire tire pressure monitoring system and the ABS-6 braking system with automatic traction control launched by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems.
- Bendix displays its safety innovations. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p20
The article reports that Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC and Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake LLC are introducing their advanced commercial vehicle safety and braking system technologies to the insurance industry in the U.S. In a gathering at the Transportation Research Center in Columbus,...
- 17 sessions on tap for Bendix Brake Training School. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;12/17/2015, p2
The article outlines the 17 in-person Bendix Brake Training School courses offered by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems and Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake in 14 U.S. states.
- Bendix TABS-6 integrates with TIMS. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2005, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p45
The article reports on Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC's launch of TABS-6 anti-lock braking system for trailers. TABS-6 is optimized for 2 Sensor/1 Modulator systems used by 90% of trailers in the U.S. and Canada. Its electronic control unit includes a pressure equalization feature which...
- Volvo launches adaptive cruise control with proactive braking. // Bulk Transporter;May2009, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p36
The article features the Volvo Enhanced Cruise (VEC) system developed by Volvo Trucks North America Inc. and its technology partner Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC and was introduced during the 2009 Mid-America Trucking Show held in Louisville, Kentucky. VEC system works with a truck's...
- Improving safety, keeping costs down. // Fleet Owner;May2004, Vol. 99 Issue 5, p82
Reports on Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems' focus on improving vehicle safety while helping truck fleets lower costs. View expressed by company president and chief executive officer Joe McAleese; Bendix's rollout of two brake system platforms in 2004; Antilock braking system (ABS) and air-disc...