Superior Signals has high-intensity LED modules
- The Next Generation Miniature Chip LEDs. // LED Journal;Nov/Dec2007, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p8
The article evaluates several light emitting diodes (LEDs) from Rohm including the PicoLED-eco, the PicoLED-RGB, and the PicoLED-mini.
- High intensity LED modules. // Professional Carwashing & Detailing;Jul2008, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p84
The article evaluates the high intensity light-emitting diode (LED) modules from Superior Signals Inc.
- Low-profile vehicle safety light. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 165 Issue 8, p124
The article evaluates the ML55 Series light emitting diode (LED) Strobe vehicle safety light from Superior Signals.
- Superior has high-intensity LED modules. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2008, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p43
The article evaluates the X Series 6 and X Series 9 high-intensity light-emitting diodes modules from Superior Signals Inc.
- Superior has high-intensity LED modules. // Refrigerated Transporter;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p47
The article evaluates high-intensity LED modules from Superior Signals.
- Daytime running lights save lives. // New Zealand Company Vehicle;Apr2014, p42
The article features the LED Safety Daylights from Hella and offers information on the safety and cost benefits of using the product.
- Cherryland. // Boxoffice;Apr2016, Vol. 152 Issue 4, p94
The article discusses the launch of the LED Neon Flex, a flexible light-emitting diode (LED) product manufactured by Cherryland Distribution.
- Longevity in Tough Environments. // Lighting Design & Application;Jan2015, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p43
The article evaluates the AccuLiteâ„¢ IS and IL Series Light Emitting Diode (LED) Highbay luminaries.
- RING, TONES. GLOMAN, CHUCK // Digital Video;Jan2014, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p38
The article evaluates the LitePad Loop Pro Kit ring light from Rosco Laboratories.