Peterbilt Model 335 hybrid electric tractor built for local hauling
- Peterbilt unveils Model 579 tractor at MATS. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;3/28/2012, p7
The article evaluates the Model 579 tractor from Peterbilt Motors Company.
- Peterbilt's hybrid Model 335. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p54
The article evaluates the Model 335 hybrid-electric tractor from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- Peterbilt's 579 SmartWay designation. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2012, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p2
The article offers information on new Model 579 tractor from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- Pete 587 and MX engine go on tour. // Fleet Owner;May2010, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p102
The article evaluates the new Model 587 highway tractor from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- Peterbilt introduces fuel economy improvements. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2014, Vol. 171 Issue 5, p20
The article offers brief information on the Apex-optimized drive-train package for the Model 579 tractor from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- Aero touches add up for Peterbilt. KILCARR, SEAN // American Trucker;Oct2015, p10
The article evaluates the Aerodynamic refinements added to the Model 579 EPIQ highway tractor by Peterbilt Motors.
- truck gallery. // Overdrive;Sep2006, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p52
The article evaluates various products in the trucking industry including the 2003 Peterbilt 379-127 tractor manufactured by Peterbilt Inc., the 1995 Peterbilt 379 steel hauler from Peterbilt Inc., and the 1997 Freightliner Century Class truck made by Freightliner Corp.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Waste News;12/8/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p41
The article evaluates several products including FE 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Lubricant from Roadranger, Peterbilt model 335 hybrid electric tractor from Peterbilt Motors Co., and CartCaddy trash bin mover from DJ Products Inc.
- Equipment: Truck Equipment. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2008, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p54
The article evaluates several truck equipment, including fueled tractor from Sterling Truck Corp., and Model 388 Low Profile Configuration from Peterbilt Motors Co.