Body builder revision from Mitsubishi Fuso
- IT'S GLOVES OFF FOR NEW FIGHTERS. // Motor Equipment News;Aug2008, p23
The article features the Fuso Fighters truck line from Mitsubishi Fuso.
- Fuso reenters Class 3 market. Wise, Avery // Commercial Carrier Journal;Aug2007, Vol. 164 Issue 8, p26
The article evaluates several trucks from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America including the Class 6 FK 200 and FK 260 and the Class FM 330 model.
- Body option cuts 1,000 lbs. from Mitsubishi Fuso Canter FE130. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/15/2014, p8
The article reviews the 2015 Fuso Canter FE130 cabover work truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.
- Payload capacity increased for Canter. // American Trucker;May2014, p6
The article offers brief information on the Class 3 Canter FE130 truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc.
- Long wheelbase for Canter FE125. Weber, Rick // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;11/1/2013, p1
The article evaluates the Class 3 Canter FE125 cabover truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. (MFTA), which has been offered with a 169.3-inch wheelbase to accommodate large bodies.
- Long wheelbase for Canter FE125. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2013, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p36
The article reviews the Class 3 Canter FE125 cabover truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America (MFTA), on display at the 2013 NETA Truck Product Conference in Dearborn, Michigan.
- Product Spotlight: Medium-duty Trucks. // Landscape & Irrigation;Nov2006, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p32
The article evaluates several medium-duty trucks including 2007 Chevrolet Kodiak, Mitsubishi Fuso FE crew cab, Ford LCF and offers information on its amenities, safety features, uses and contact details are provided
- Work Around. Kaplan, Andrew // Beverage World;5/15/2014, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p68
The article previews several trucks including the Ford F-650/F-750 from Ford Motors, the Canter FE130 work truck from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America and the International DuraStar from Navistar, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Fuso introduces 2014 Fuso Canters. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2013, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates two medium duty trucks from Mitsubishi Fuso Truck of America Inc. (MFTA) including the Fuso Canter FE Series and the Fuso Canter FG Series.