Dodge serves up a crew
- Dodge introduces new 2007 Sprinter. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2007, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p54
The article evaluates the Sprinter truck from Dodge.
- Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Crew 4x4. Allen, Mike // Popular Mechanics;Nov2009, Vol. 186 Issue 11, p50
The article evaluates the Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie Crew truck.
- BARN FIND. WILSON, KEVIN // Diesel World;Feb2014, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p140
The article offers brief information on 1993 DODGE W250 truck from FCA US LLC.
- Ram gets its orange on. // Fleet Owner;May2015, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p1
The article evaluates Ram 1500 Ignition Orange Sport, a unique and very bright limited edition color to its Ram 1500 pickup line, from Ram Truck, a division of Fiat Chrysler.
- BIG COUNTRY. PADGETT, MARTY // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Mar2012, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p86
The article evaluates the truck, RAM 1500 Laramie Longhorn, from Chrysler Group LLC.
- Dodge introduces Ram 4500, 5500 Chassis Cabs. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2007, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p53
The article evaluates the 2008 Dodge Ram 4500 and 5500 Chassis Cabs from Dodge.
- Driving impressions: Muscle truck. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Jan2008, Vol. 103 Issue 1, p46
The article evaluates the silver 2008 Ram 5500 chassis cab from Dodge.
- 2015 RAM 1500 REBEL. // AutoWeek;9/28/2015, Vol. 65 Issue 18, p0025
The article features the 2015 Ram 1500 Rebel truck from Ram.
- Ram's Next Pickup Raises Fuel-Economy Bar. Van Hampton, Tudor // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/27/2012, Vol. 269 Issue 6, p82
The article reviews the 2013 Ram 1500 truck from manufacturer Chrysler, focusing on its fuel economy, internet connectivity, and power.