GM releases two-mode hybrid
- Sierra HD for 2011. // Fleet Owner;Apr2010, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p64
The article evaluates the 2011 Sierra HD heavy-duty pickup trucks from General Motors Corp. (GMC).
- 1999 Chevy S-10 Xtreme. Zalud, Todd; Mraz, Stephen // Machine Design;10/07/99, Vol. 71 Issue 19, p237
Evaluates the 1999 Chevy S-10 Xtreme pickup truck from General Motors Corp. Design of the vehicle; Interior; Price.
- Sierra Hybrid boosts fuel economy. // Western Farm Press;11/15/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 25, p20
The article evaluates the 2009 GMC Sierra Hybrid pickup from General Motors Corp. (GM).
- GM introduces 2007 Silverado, Sierra. // Southwest Farm Press;1/4/2007, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p32
The article evaluates the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickups from General Motors Corp.
- 1985 GMC Caballero. Ramos, Roger Lee // North Texas Automotive Report;Mar2009, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p15
The article evaluates the 1985 GMC Caballero automobile from General Motors Corp.
- GMC to add a crossover as '11 model. // Automotive News;7/30/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6266, p32
The article evaluates the compact pickup developed by General Motors (GM) Corp.
- Hard to hide. // Automotive News;8/13/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6268, p3
The article evaluates the Hummer H3 Crew Cab pickup truck from Hummer.
- Big job for Chevy's Equinox. LaReau, Jamie // Automotive News;6/15/2009, Vol. 83 Issue 6364, p6
The article evaluates the pickup truck Chevrolet Equinox from General Motors Corp.
- 2010 Sierra hybrid is powerful, fuel-efficient, full-sized pickup. // Southeast Farm Press;7/15/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 18, p20
The article evaluates the pickup truck Sierra Hybrid from General Motors Corp. (GMC).