Ford rolls out Work Solutions
- SHELBY F-150. // Street Trucks;Feb2016, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p14
The article previews the new 2016 Shelby F-150 Ford truck with 45 enhancements including customized suspension, high throttle body and updated calibration from Shelby American.
- Ford to offer diesel power for full-sized Transit van in 2013. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner;May2012, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p1
The article evaluates the E-Series van line, F-Series Super Duty pickup truck and chassis cab lineup, and Ford F-650 medium-duty trucks from Ford Motor Co.
- Home-Improvement Haulers. // Consumer Reports;Aug2015, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p56
The article evaluates the Ford F-150 and Chevrolet Colorado pickup trucks.
- 2013 New Models Class 4-7. // Fleet Owner;Jul2012, Vol. 107 Issue 7, p1
The article evaluates the 2013 models Class 4-7 trucks from Ford including the F-650 truck and the F-Series Super Duty.
- SPORTY FORDS. Barnett, Colin // Commercial Motor;12/20/2007, Vol. 206 Issue 5260, p54
The article evaluates the Transit and Fiesta SportVans from Ford.
- More aluminum and more power. Bunkley, Nick // Automotive News;8/17/2015, Vol. 89 Issue 6686, p0014
The article features high-performance cars from Ford Motor including the F-150 pickup, Transit Connect Wagon and Transit commercial van.
- Light trucks draw a crowd. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/11/2014, p4
The article evaluates the light trucks at the 2014 Houston Auto Show including Aluminum Ford F-150 and General Motors Chevrolet Colorado.
- Ford F-Series Super Duty trucks offer enhanced towing capability. // Southwest Farm Press;7/1/2010, Vol. 37 Issue 15, p18
The article evaluates the 2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty truck from Ford Motor Co.
- 2010 F-150 ready for tough jobs. // Southeast Farm Press;8/5/2009, Vol. 36 Issue 19, p20
The article evaluates the 2010 Ford F-150 pick-up truck from Ford Motor Co.