- Danfoss Showcases Advanced Low-GWP Ammonia Refrigeration Systems As Safe Proven Technology to ATMOsphere America 2015. // IE3;Sep2015, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p54
The article offers information on the low-global warming potential (GWP) direct expansion (DX) ammonia refrigeration systems from the refrigeration and air conditioning products manufacturer Danfoss A/S.
- NEW EQUIPMENT & RESOURCES. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Feb2009, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p49
The article evaluates several products including Ethernet adapters from ABB Inc., GE ECM service guide from by Regal-Beloit Corp., and drives guide from Danfoss.
- PRODUCTS. // Supply House Times;Dec2007, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p30
The article evaluates several products including the Solvent Weld PVC/ABS Shower Drain from Raven Products, the brazed plate heat exchangers from Danfoss and the Dura Slope from NDS Inc.
- Expo Releases a Deluge of Valve Info. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/19/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 8, p28
The article evaluates several valves, including the Universal TR6 thermostatic expansion valve from Danfoss Inc., and the Brass E35S1 Series solenoid valve from Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Variable-Capacity Variation for Compressors. Davis, Gerry // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/3/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 14, p16
The article evaluates the variable-frequency drives for refrigeration compressors from Danfoss Inc. which offer compressor-drive packages that can achieve good energy savings in low and medium temperature applications. INSET: Storage, process cooling.
- Mamma mia! $10,000 Fhiaba falls flat in our Ratings. // Consumer Reports;Dec2013, Vol. 78 Issue 12, p54
The article evaluates the Fhiaba Series MG Stand Plus MG8991TST6/3U built-in refrigerator.
- Ultra low temperature freezer with low energy consumption. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Jun2010, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p46
The article evaluates the MDF-U74V ultra low freezer from Sanyo.
- Variable-Frequency Drives. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/20/2006, Vol. 227 Issue 8, p8
The article evaluates the VLT heating, ventilation and air conditioning series variable-frequency drives from Danfoss Inc. and offers information on its drive features and contact information.
- PRODUCTS. // Contractor Magazine;Mar2007, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p65
The article evaluates various products and equipment including the Cycle Guard CI, Series CIN101 Pump Control Valve from Danfoss, the Patriot In-Line Hydraulic Crimping Tool from FCI and the 42560 IR Thermometer from ExTech.