Comprehensive monitoring of mothers and fetuses
- GE has monitoring vision with Carescape module. // Medical Technology & Devices Week;7/30/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 31, p4
The article features the Carescape patient data module for mobile patient monitoring from GE Healthcare.
- GE's Carescape links hospital information systems, patient care. FORD, OMAR // Biomedical Business & Technology;Nov2009, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p28
The article evaluates the Carescape Monitor B850 from GE Healthcare.
- GE enhances web-based program for FHR monitoring education. Pedersen, Amanda // Medical Device Daily;3/5/2012, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p1
The article reports on the enhancements added to the Electronic Fetal Heart Rate (FHR) Interpretation and Monitoring program, a Web-based education program from GE Healthcare that offers standardized FHR information for use among physicians, midwives and nurses. Some of the enhancements include...
- GE completes interoperability testing at Connectathon event. // Medical Device Daily;5/10/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 90, p5
The article reports on the completion of GE Healthcare IT's eHealth and imaging solutions interoperability testing at the Integrating the Healthcare Entreprise (IHE) Europe 2011 Connectathon in Pisa, Italy.
- SenoBright Breast CESM Technology from GE. // Imaging Economics;Jul2010, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p33
The article offers information on the SenoBright Contrast Enhanced Spectral Mammography (CESM) technology from the GE Healthcare which allows the detection of the growth of small blood vessels and tumors in relation to breast cancer.
- Innova 3100-IQ Offers Value-Priced IR Lab. // Radiology Today;Feb2011, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p46
The article offers brief information on the Innova 3100-IQ Optima Edition detector from GE Healthcare.
- British Hypertension Society validate monitor for pregnant women. // British Journal of Midwifery;Oct2006, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p621
The article evaluates the Dinamap ProCare blood pressure monitor manufactured by GE Healthcare.
- CORRECTING AND REPLACING GE Healthcare Announces U.S. Launch of Patient Embracing Coil Technology. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;10/17/2011, Vol. 21, p784
A correction to the article "GE Healthcare Announces U.S. Launch of Patient Embracing Coil Technology" that was published in the October 10, 2011 issue.
- Intel gets FDA green light for its care management tool. // Medical Technology & Devices Week;7/21/2008, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p3
The article offers information on the Intel Health Guide, a device used for patient monitoring, from Intel.