Single patient use ECG lead wire
- Holter analysis system. // Materials Management in Health Care;Sep95, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p73
Reports on the availability of the AccuPlus Holter Analyzer. Capabilities; Scanning modes; Features.
- Welch Allyn releases new electrocardiograph in Canada. // Medical Device Daily;10/2/2013, Vol. 17 Issue 190, p2
The article reports on the launch by medical diagnostic device company Welch Allyn of a connectivity-ready electrocardiograph device in Canada.
- Conduction gel substitute. Goorahoo, Paul L. // Cortlandt Forum;2/25/95, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p82
Presents author's assertion of the utility of K-Y jelly as conduction gel for electrocardiogram or telemetry electrodes.
- ConvaTec launches new 7-series Unilect electrodes for secure long term monitoring. // Operating Theatre Journal;Jun2010, Issue 237, p6
The article evaluates the UnilectÂ®-7 series of electrocardiography (ECG) monitoring electrodes from ConvaTec Inc.
- Evaluation of Drug-Induced QT Interval Prolongation: Implications for Drug Approval and Labelling. Malik, M.; Camm, A.J. // Drug Safety;Mar2001, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p323
Assessment of proarrhythmic toxicity of newly developed drugs attracts significant attention from drug developers and regulatory agencies. Although no guidelines exist for such assessment, the present experience allows several key suggestions to be made and an appropriate technology to be...
- Twin-Pin ECG Cables. // Medical Design Technology;Sep2011, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p13
The article offers brief information on twin-pin electrocardiography (ECG) cables from Bioconnect AG.
- A Better Way to Correct Coronary Motion. Gaerig, Chris // Imaging Economics;Jun2012, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p16
The article evaluates the medical care product Discovery CT750 HD FREEdom Edition.
- The 2011 World Market Forecasts for Imported Electro-Diagnostic Equipment. Parker, Philip M. // World Trade Reports - Imports;1/ 5/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts on 2011 world market forecasts for imported electro-diagnostic equipment for countries including Cyprus, Sweden and Finland are presented.
- The 2011 World Market Forecasts for Imported Electrocardiographs. Parker, Philip M. // World Trade Reports - Imports;1/ 5/2010, pN.PAG
Several charts on 2011 world market forecasts for imported electrocardiographs for countries including Cyprus, Sweden and Finland are presented.