Point-of-care system enables fast and accurate assessment of renal function
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;8/1/2011, Vol. 15 Issue 142, p3
The article reports on the announcement by The Premier healthcare alliance that a new agreement in its Point of Care category for creatinine hand-held analyzers is given to Nova Biomedical of Waltham, Massachusetts.
- TESTING/DIAGNOSTICS. // Clinical Lab Products;Aug2007, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p35
The article evaluates clinical laboratory products including Nova Max blood glucose monitoring system from Nova Biomedical, Biomic V3 Microbiology System automated reading from Giles Scientific Inc., and ImmunoCard Toxins A&B C. difficile test from Meridian Bioscience Inc.
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;10/31/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 213, p4
The article reports on the distribution agreement between ACIST Medical Systems and Nova Biomedical. Under the distribution agreement, both companies will market and distribute the StarSensor Creatinine Meter across North America in the initial stages. The device was developed to determine the...
- Nova Biomedical. // BioPharm International;Dec2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p62
Focuses on the corporate capabilities of Nova Biomedical in Waltham, Massachusetts. Company description; Products and services offered; Quality assurance.
- Glucose meter provides low-cost option. // Critical Care Nurse;Apr2009, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p108
The article evaluates StatStrip Xpress blood glucose meter from Nova Biomedical.
- Cleared for neonatal testing. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;Apr2007, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p52
The article evaluates the medical laboratory equipment StatStrip Glucose Monitor from Nova Biomedical.
- Improved analytical performance. // MLO: Medical Laboratory Observer;May2008, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p50
The article evaluates the StatStrip Xpress from Nova Biomedical.
- Intel gets FDA green light for its care management tool. // Medical Technology & Devices Week;7/21/2008, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p3
The article offers information on the Intel Health Guide, a device used for patient monitoring, from Intel.
- Digital Bandage Monitors Vital Signs. Cohen, Aaron M. // Futurist;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p9
The article evaluates the Sensium disposable adhesive bandage from Toumaz Technology Ltd.