- Samsung's shiny stick no match for the Shuffle. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Apr2009, p12
The article evaluates the YP-U4 MP3 player from Samsung.
- SAMSUNG YP-K5. // Australian PC User;Dec2006, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p39
The article evaluates the YP-K5 MP3 player from Samsung and offers information on its key features and cost.
- SAMSUNG YP-K3. Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;Oct2007, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p91
The article evaluates the Samsung YP-K3 MP3 player.
- The portable 'pebble' that costs absolute peanuts. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Nov2008 Supplement, p30
The article evaluates the YP-S2 MP3 player from Samsung.
- SEETHROUGH MP3 PLAYER. // Technology Review;May/Jun2010, Vol. 113 Issue 3, p24
The article evaluates the IceTouch MP3 player from Samsung Group.
- Samsung Tic Toc 4GB. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Dec2011, p67
The article evaluates the Samsung Tic Toc MP3 player from Samsung Group.
- Samsung P2. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Sep2008, Vol. 28 Issue 9, p67
The article evaluates the P2 MP3 player from Samsung Group.
- MP3 Makers To Apple: Bring It On. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/17/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p39
The article evaluates several MP3 players including Samsung's YP-P2 and 4GB YP-T10 and the Sansa View MP3 player from ScanDisk.
- Small MP3 Players Get Bigger Flash Storage. // PCWorld;May2008, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p60
The article evaluates several MP3 players, including the 32GB Sansa View from SanDisk, the 8GB Samsung YP-P2, and the superslim Zen from Creative. INSET: PC WORLD TOP 5 FLASH-BASED MP3 PLAYERS.