- Mini-Dome Camera for Day/Night Operation. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2010, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p94
The article evaluates the CamVu HyperDome mini dome camera from Dedicated Micros Inc.
- Homes Security Solutions Simplify. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/6/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p33
The article offers brief information on several home security solutions including the EBV105 automatic water shutoff controller from Econet, the MySight wi-fi security camera from iLuv, and the Nest Protect smoke detector.
- Industry Innovations. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2010, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p60
The article evaluates several security equipment and supplies including the Wireless Camera Housing System from Video Alarm Inc., the Low-Cost Camera Domes from Vicon Industries Inc., and the High-Traffic Motion Detector from Inovonics Corp.
- Nest Labs revamps its entire product line: Goodbye Dropcam, hello Nest Cam. BROWN, MICHAEL // PC World;Jul2015, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p31
The article announces the launch of Nest Labs' Nest Cam security camera and the Nest Protect smoke and carbon-monoxide detector.
- Make fertilizer application easier. // Michigan Farmer (0026-2153);Jun2014, Vol. 318 Issue 6, p16
The article offers information on several agricultural equipment including the Nitro-Lert anhydrous ammonia knife monitor from Hiniker, the SafeGuard from Micro-Trak Systems Inc, and the Guard Lite lighting and surveillance camera system from Liberated Energy.
- Products & Services. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p142
The article evaluates several products including the ALEXOR wireless panel from Digital Security Controls Ltd., the Vandal X dome camera from Clinton Electronics Corp. and the Sirenlockâ„¢ Model 715 alarm lock from Alarm Lock Systems Inc.
- Modular, Connected and Intelligent Define Today's Security Products. MUTHA, ABHISHEK A. // Electronics For You;Aug2014, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p40
The article evaluates several security products including Canary mobile device application for checking temperature and humidity levels, Wi-Fi motion sensor DCH-S150 from D-Link, and the DINION 8000 camera from Bosch.
- ALTERA DELIVERS SINGLE-CHIP SOLUTION HD WDR SENSORS. // Imaging Update;Jul2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p2
The article evaluates the high-definition (HD), surveillance Internet protocol (IP) camera from Altera Corporation.
- Low-light IP cameras. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Mar2009, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p32
The article evaluates the VN-856 series of Internet Protocol cameras from Vicon Industries Inc.