2008 LENS ROUND-UP
- Augen Debuts NXT Sunlenses. // Vision Monday;9/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p66
The article evaluates the NXT Sunlenses from Augen Optics.
- A Wave of New PALs. Bos, Julie // LabTalk;May/Jun2008, Vol. 36 Issue 160, p6
The article provides information on several progressive addition lenses, including the Centurion Series Short Corridor Progressive lens from Augen Optics, the GT2 Progressive Lenses from Carl Zeiss Vision and the Varilux Comfort 360Â° progressive lenses.
- ZOOM, ZOOM. Appold, Karen // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2E, p14
A comparison of modern technology freeform lenses is presented including the Augen HD progressive and HD Short Corridor progressive from Augen Optics, the Zeiss GT2 3D, Zeiss GT2 3D Short and Zeiss GT2 3D from Carl Zeiss Vision and the Varilux Physio Short 360 degrees from Essilor of America.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // 20/20;Apr2010, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p69
The article evaluates several products including Spacia ophthalmic lens from Augen Optics, Varilux Physio lens from Essilor of America Inc., and Micro-PAL identifier from OptiSource International.
- Chemalux Intros Heat-Resistant Mirror Lens. // Vision Monday;9/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p82
The article evaluates the iHot heat-resistant mirror lens from Chemalux.
- the EXPO scouting report part two. // 20/20;Apr2008, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p88
The article evaluates several optical lenses processing technology which include Augen Digital Free Form Generator from Augen Optics, Le 1000 Lens Edger Series from Santinelli International and CLE100 edger compact from Gerber Coburn.
- CZV Offers AO Easy in 1.67 Materials. // Vision Monday;6/18/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p53
The article reports on the launch of AO Easy Progressive lenses in 1.67 and 1.67 Transitions Gray high-index materials from Carl Zeiss Vision (CZV).
- Zeiss Launches PrescripSun Rx Lens Series. // Vision Monday;3/23/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p60
The article evaluates the PrescripSun Rx Lens Series from Zeiss.
- LT NEW PRODUCTS. // 20/20;May2013, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p104
The article evaluates several products related to optical industry including the Augen EasyForm FF-V3 Digital Surfacing Generator by Augen Optics SA de CV, the iBIu Coat lenses by the company PFO Global, and the Unity BluTech lenses by the company VSP Optics Group.