- Bryant Heating and Cooling. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/28/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 18, p12
The article evaluates the 549C heat pump and the 581B furnace from Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems and offers information on the distinct features, applications and technical specifications of each product.
- Gas furnaces you can count on. // Consumer Reports;Dec2012, Vol. 77 Issue 12, p54
The article evaluates several the reliability of several gas furnace brands including Bryant, Trane, and American Standard.
- Bryant becomes national brand. Heselbarth, Rob // Contractor Magazine;Jun97, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p8
Reports on Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems in Memphis, Tennessee and the nationalizing of its products. Where will Bryant products be sold; Who backed the decision to make Bryant a national brand; What will Bryant do to ensure its customers support.
- Bryant goes national. // PHC Profit Report;10/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 20, p7
Announces Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems' expansion toward a national brand. Research showing consumer preference for national brands.
- Five distributors honored by Bryant. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;08/25/97, Vol. 201 Issue 17, p28
Reports on Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems' recognition of five distributors as `Trainers of the Year' in their territories for 1997.
- Indy 500 weekend a roaring success for Bryant dealers. Skaer, Mark // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/10/95, Vol. 195 Issue 11, p10
Reports on the holding of the 1995 Premier Dealer Rally sponsored by Bryant Heating and Cooling Systems in Indianapolis, Indiana. Opportunities for dealers of the company's products; Other activities during the event.
- `Bryant' to replace `Day & Night'. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/23/96, Vol. 199 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the plans of Bryant's Residential Products Group to replace the Night & Day brand of heating, ventilation & airconditioning (HVAC) products with a national Bryant label. Availability of Day & Night through five distributors.
- NANOVEA TRIBOMETER FEATURES 3D OPTICAL PROFILER INTEGRATION. // Tribology & Lubrication Technology;Oct2009, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p59
The article evaluates the Nanovea Tribometer tribology tester from Nanovea.
- Contractor named Bryant's Dealer of the Year. // Snips;Jun2009, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p34
The article announces that Quality Air has received the 2008 Dealer of the Year award from Bryant Heating & Cooling Systems.