- Gearing for gold. Hartley, Paul // Overdrive;Aug98, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p47
Provides information on how to get the most drive from a drivetrain. Four basic assemblies composing a drivetrain; Factors that guide drivetrain choices; Issues to consider in buying transmissions; Functions of clutches in large trucks; Considerations in choosing rear ends; How to determine the...
- Millis experiments with the future. // Overdrive;Dec95, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p64
Reports on the chance given to Millis drivers to try out various trucking equipment such as antilock brakes, engines and transmission.
- Solar power for tonneau cover. // Fleet Owner;Feb2008, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p37
The article evaluates the SolAray solar-powered keyless entry from A.R.E.
- Tuned tractor-trailer suspensions boost stability. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p108
The article evaluates the new tractor and trailer suspension systems from Hendrickson Truck Systems Group including the 1+1=3 integrated tractor and trailer suspension, the PRIMAAX heavy-duty air-ride rear suspension, TIREMAAX EC system.
- Alliance Parts highlights new APU at Dallas exposition. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2007, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p114
The article evaluates the new 2007 Alliance Premium Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) from Freightliner LLC.
- Cummins introduces new auxiliary power unit system. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p42
The article evaluates the COMFORTGUARD auxiliary power unit (APU) system from Cummins Inc.
- SUSPENSION SHOWSTOPPER. // Off-Road Business;Jun2007, Issue 29, p45
The article evaluates the ZooRoad shock system from Donahoe Racing.
- Gel wax. // Overdrive;Apr2010, Vol. 50 Issue 4, p54
The article evaluates the Gel Wax from automobile equipment and supplies manufacturer Eagle One.
- Heavy-duty tire changer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p74
The article evaluates the TCX640HD heavy-duty truck tire changer from Hunter.