- How to Build a Better Building. // Fast Company;Feb2013, Issue 172, p16
The article describes three energy-efficiency products for buildings, automatic light dimmers from Enlighted Inc., remote control thermostats from Incenergy, and mini power plants to recapture heat let off by buildings, from Lime Energy.
- BYE, BYE MOISTURE. // Aqua;Oct2008, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p93
The article evaluates the Expert Aire Series dehumidifiers from Desert Aire Corp.
- Temperature/humidity monitoring. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jun2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p41
The article reviews the Dickson Graph-at-a-Glance flat panel temperature and humidity data loggers.
- Why Medem's gas pressure proving system is a class act…. // Heating & Ventilating Review;Apr2010, Vol. 49 Issue 6, following p42
The article evaluates the Medem SEC range of gas panels for laboratories, kitchens and boiler houses.
- It's a testing time for CO2 in schools. Dearden, Chris // Heating & Ventilating Review;Apr2010, Vol. 49 Issue 6, following p42
The article evaluates the Medem SACOÂ² and VGPS-K-COÂ² carbon dioxide level monitors for commercial kitchens and classrooms.
- Wind-powered ventilation. // Quality Progress;Nov2009, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p60
The article evaluates the DS-683WP wind-powered ventilation from Dr. Shrink Inc.
- Keep That Energy Use Under Control. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/19/2007, Vol. 230 Issue 8, p40
The article evaluates several sensors and controls, including the TotalAire outdoor air systems from Desert Aire Corp., the Commercial VisionPRO 8000 programmable thermostat from Honeywell Inc., and the Comfort sensor from Lennox International Inc. INSET: system protection.
- Digital Sanitary Pressure Gauges. // Processing (08968659);Jun2012, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p34
The article evaluates digital sanitary pressure gauges from Ashcroft Inc,
- product in focus. // Engineered Systems;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p90
The article evaluates several products including Distech Controls' ECC-VAV configurable controller, Desert Aire's ExpertAire Series dehumidifier, and Control Products Inc.'s TC-9000 temperature controller, and provides information about their features.