- Adobe demos features of K2 design program. Dzilna, Dzintars // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;10/1/98, Vol. 27 Issue 14, p41
Presents inforamtion on an Adobe page layout computer software product code-named K2. Demonstration of the product by Ben Rotholz, Adobe group product manager; Speculations concerning the release of the software; Features and functions of K2.
- Adobe captures legacy documents. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;5/8/95, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p3
Features Adobe's Acrobat Capture software, which simplifies the conversion of paper documents into portable electronic form. Product capabilities; Graphics storage; Extendible architecture; Retail price.
- Making a drawing into a presentation. Ross, Steven S. // Architectural Record;Feb1995, Vol. 183 Issue 2, p41
Reviews version 3.0 of the computer software Adobe Photoshop from Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- Letraset plug-in for Illustrator distorts type. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;2/27/95, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p31
Reports on the software Letraset Envelopes Plug-In's use as a module for Adobe Illustrator software. Modification of the envelopes to create an infinite number of distortions.
- Adobe Dimensions 2.0. Alley, Jim // Print;Mar/Apr95, Vol. 49 Issue 2, p240
Focuses on the Adobe Dimensions 2.0 computer drawing program. Basic concepts behind 3D programs; Creation and editing of three dimensional objects by working in vector graphics environment; Addition of text tool and drawing tools from Adobe Illustrator.
- Tailoring textures and patterns. London, Sherry // Computer Artist;Jun/Jul95, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p50
Reviews the computer software TextureExplorer, Alien Skin Textureshop, TextureMaker, TextureScape and Terrazzo.
- What's new in Illustrator 6. Steuer, Sharon // Computer Artist;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p39
Discusses various features of the computer drawing software Adobe Illustrator 6.0 for Macintosh. Step-by-step application of the software; Additional functions.
- Photoshop 4.0 in perspective. Margulis, Dan // Computer Artist;Oct/Nov96, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p13
Comments on a beta version of the Adobe Photoshop 4.0 software. Features and capabilities; Ease of use; Price.
- New filters abound for Photoshop 4.0. London, Sherry // Computer Artist;Dec96/Jan97, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p38
Reviews new filters for Adobe Photoshop 4.0 software.
- Adobe GoLive 5.0. Wallia, C. J. S.; Smith, Nicole // Intercom;Jan2001, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p36
Reviews the Adobe GoLive 5.0 computer software.