- Special Report: Best of Market. // Furniture/Today;5/11/2009, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p24
The article evaluates several home furnishing products including the 86-inch Asian Spice sofa from Century, the No. 717 game chair from Pearson PLC, and the Tzsar desk from Selva America Corp.
- contain yourself. VanHouten, Ashleigh // Hospitality Design;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p45
The article offers brief information on several furniture products including the Milan writing desk from Century Furniture, the Series 7 collection of chairs from the furniture brand Republic of Fritz Hansen, and the Coco Tuft modular furniture collection from Modern Line Furniture.
- seating. // Interior Design;Oct2007 Fall Market, Vol. 78 Issue 13, p75
The article features several seating furniture, including the leather stool from Montis, Nobile sofa from Holly Hunt and the A1 chair from Derin Design.
- Euro-style leather adjusts scale, comfort. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;11/9/2009, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p15
The article evaluates sofas and chairs including the Pivot sectional sofa from Michael Wolk collection at Star International, the Sidney sectional sofa from Natuzzi, and the Vegas family of recliners from Ekornes ASA.
- The Conformists. Makovsky, Paul // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Sep2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p88
The article evaluates several furnishings that can be used in residential and hospitality settings, including the Forest Chair from Janus et Cie, the Stua Eclipse tables from Design Within Reach and the Bird Nest Lounge from Suite Simplicity.
- Milan REPORT 2010. Whitaker, Neale // Belle;Aug/Sep2010, p49
The article looks at several furniture showcased at 2010 fairs in Italy including the Drain table by Marcel Wanders, Comback chair by Patricia Urquiola for Kartel, and Releve modular sofa by Natuzzi.
- outdoor. // Interior Design;5/31/2010, p211
The article evaluates several outdoor seats including a flat surface shade from Samoa Design, the Pergola XG1 sunshade with sofa and table from Coro Italia, and the Flat chair and table line from Gandia Blasco.
- Traditional sofas appeal to young. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;12/17/2007, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p12
The article presents a comparison of leader chairs and sofas including the classic traditional design from Zagaroli, the Bradington-Young's style 641 and the sofa from La-Z-Boy.
- Made for the Shade. // Interior Design;Feb2009, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p58
The article evaluates two furniture from B&B Italia including the Crinoline armchair and Studio Massaud's Springtime sofas.