- New Product for Incontinence. // Exceptional Parent;Apr2008, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p11
The article evaluates Liberty Pouch Clean & Dry â„¢ specialty-type external catheter from BioDerm Inc.
- ALSIUS GETS 510(k) MARKET CLEARANCE FOR SOLEX CATHETER. // Biotech Equipment Update;Oct2008, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p1
The article evaluates the Solex catheter from Alsius Corp.
- Cordis launches Dura Star Rx catheter. // Medical Device Daily;4/17/2007, Vol. 11 Issue 73, p2
The article reports on the launch of the Dura Star Rx percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty dilatation catheter by Cordis.
- Stereotaxis in launch of its new irrigated catheter. // Medical Device Daily;11/19/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 226, p1
The article offers information on the magnetic irrigated catheter to be launched by Stereotaxis.
- 1st procedure performed with Volcano's new OCT catheter. // Medical Device Daily;5/13/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 92, p1
The article reports on the first human procedure using Volcano's Optical Coherence Tomograph (OCT) Imaging catheter.
- CORDIS LAUNCHES SABER PTA DILATION CATHETER. // Biotech Equipment Update;Aug2014, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p4
The article discusses the release of the SABER PTA Dilatation Catheter for the treatment of patients with peripheral arterial disease (PAD) from Cordis Corp.
- Microcatheter offers distant body vessel reaches. // Medical Technology & Devices Week;4/2/2007, Vol. 5 Issue 14, p2
The article offers information on Cook's microcatheter from Miraflex.
- Product Enhancements Hope to Ease Catheter Use. // Journal of Gerontological Nursing;Oct2009, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p56
The article evaluates the Biopatch catheter from Ethicon Inc.
- A survey of nurses' assessment of peripheral intravenous catheters. Creamer, Eilish; McCarthy, Geraldine; Tighe, Ita; Smyth, Edmond // British Journal of Nursing;8/8/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p999
Presents a survey on the assessment of nurses of peripheral intravenous catheters in Great Britain. Purpose of the survey; Number of reported malfunction; Factor to low infection rate; Measures to minimize infection. INSET: Key Points.