FPA Offers Resources to Boost Your Marketing Results
- Reassessing in the Wake of Terrorism. // USA Today Magazine;Dec2001, Vol. 130 Issue 2679, p4
Offers advice on evaluating personal finances, based on recommendations from the Financial Planning Association.
- Calendar of Events. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov/Dec2009 Practice Management Sol, p4
A calendar of events organized by the Financial Planning Association (FPA) in the U.S. for the month of November 2009 up to April 2010 is presented which includes the IMCA 2009 Advanced Wealth Management Conference in Chicago, Illinois on November 9-10, 2009, the FPA Business Solutions 2010 in...
- Does Your Financial Plan Address All Wealth-Management Issues? Collins, Nancy // Business Journal (Central New York);3/9/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p13
The article offers tips on how to manage wealth issues in the U.S. According to the author investing and preparing for the future, including children's education, retirement plans, insurance needs and managing assets need an intense evaluation on the different aspect specially it involve...
- Sally learns secret of wealth: supply vs. demand. Reilly, Chris // Fort Worth Business Press;5/1/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 18, p14
Presents an article about management of personal finance. Definition of wealth in relation to financial supply and demand; Advantage of saving money at an early age; Importance of considering the future value of money.
- Gain Financial Freedom. Shorb, Vince // Personal Excellence Essentials;Mar2008, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p10
The article provides tips on gaining financial freedom. Learn to distinguish between needs and wants in order to prioritize the needs before the wants. Do away with costly everyday habits because even the smallest daily expenditure eat up finances when added up. Develop a savings plan by...
- 'Way' Early Retirement. Bradley, Susan K. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p28
This article discusses the financial alternatives of restyling clients. Restyling clients are those people, under the age of 30, who stops working and plans to never work again. As they create their new style of living, they redefine themselves and then restyle their life. Restyling clients are...
- In Search of the Magic Number. Miller, Mark // REP.;Mar2013, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p60
The article discusses the safe withdrawal rate in retirement in the U.S. It notes that the expected answer, which has been four percent, adjusted annually for inflation, has been reconsidered by a growing number of financial planning experts. According to a research by Morningstar, an initial...
- 'Riches is moneyâ€¦. // Finweek;3/9/2006, p55
This article offers advice on wealth creation and preservation. Creating and maintaining wealth are two different phases of life. While a small number of people do not have to create wealth, all have to manage it. Time is the greatest ally in creating wealth. The opposite of qualities required...
- The four vital reasons why you HAVE to talk about money with the family. // Mail on Sunday;11/17/2013, p98
FAMILIES that don't talk openly and honestly about their finances are missing out on great opportunities to save money, minimise tax and ease relatives' grief in the future.