A Dash of Style
- Peek. Franske, Josie // Minnesota Monthly;Jan2015, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p32
The article offers brief information on several kids' clothing from Peek Kids Clothing including brocade skirts, down-filled vests, and hoodie-style flannel shirts.
- get ready for skirt season! Gandhi, Neha // Seventeen;May2009, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p48
The article features several clothing for high school girls including a skirt from O'Neill, jacket from Dollhouse, and t-shirt from Ethnies.
- STRIPE SEARCH. Allende, Mayte // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/29/2007, Vol. 194 Issue 114, p6
The article features several clothes for women, including parajumpers' polyamide vest, Ben Sherman's cotton shirt and Fresh Ink's cotton and spandex skirt.
- Layer It On. // Women's Health;Nov2009, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p48
The article evaluates various women's clothing and cosmetics ideal for a layered get up including a T-shirt from Michael Stars, a sweater from Uniqlo, and a skirt from BCBGeneration.
- The STYLE WHERE FASHION GETS PERSONAL. // Harper's Bazaar;Jun2013, Issue 3614, p97
The article evaluates several fashionable clothing and accessories including a skirt from Marcus Jacobs International LLC, a pair of shoes from fashion designer Alexander Wang and a top from the comoany Altuzarra.
- Screen-Print Tee. // Wearables;Sep2010, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p22
The article evaluates several fashion apparel and accessories including a screen-print T-shirt from Golden Goods USA, olive drab cotton-twill skirt from Rothco and combat boots from Cockpit USA.
- SHOP/LIFT: Tia Mowry- Hardrict. // Jet;6/10/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 9, p54
The article evaluates several items of women's clothing similar to that favored by actress Tia Mowry-Hardrict including the Forever 21 Essential Raglan Tee shirt, the Oasis Pleated Mini Skirt in Faux Leather, and the Qupid Coral Suede Square-Toe Platform Pumps shoes.
- give back GIFT GUIDE. Gandhi, Neha // Seventeen;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p160
The article features several charitable gift items including a round pendant necklace, bicycle t-shirt, and a graphic skirt.
- top of the class. // Kiwi;Aug/Sep2012, p60
The article presents organic fashion and green supplies for children including dually backpack by ecogear, Leaves and Berries organic cotton skirt by Winter Water Factory, and organic cotton LOCAL T-shirt by Bowery Lane Bicycles.