- HYDROGEN POWER IN A SMALL PACKAGE. Chang, Joseph // ICIS Chemical Business;5/11/2009, Vol. 275 Issue 19, p7
The article evaluates the H-racer, the hydrogen car from Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies.
- Kits Bring RE Into Classrooms. // Solar Today;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p61
The article evaluates science education kits from Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies.
- POWER: FUEL CELL REVOLUTION. // APC (Bauer Media Group);Apr2012, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p8
The article offers information on the hydrogen fuel cell battery plan by Apple Inc. and also discusses on the fuel cell battery products by various companies including MiniPak by Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies Pte Ltd. and PowerTrekk USB charger by myFC.
- Greener Robots and RC Vehicles. Hazlett, Carol Lynn // Robot;Nov/Dec2014, Issue 49, p74
The article evaluates the H-Cell hydrogen fuel cell kit for remote controlled (RC) vehicles from Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies.
- HORIZON DEBUTS SMALLEST MFC-MINI REFORMER FUEL CELL. // Worldwide Energy;Nov2015, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p6
The article offers information on the MFC Mini fuel cell system from Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies (HFCT).
- Water-Activated Generator. // Technology Review;Mar2008, Vol. 111 Issue 2, p38
The article evaluates HydroPak water-activated power system from Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies.
- Power play. Mohney, Doug // Mobile Radio Technology;Feb2008, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p58
The article focuses on battery and charging options featured at the 2008 International Consumer Electronics Show in the U.S. ZPower has introduced composite materials and nanotechnology with its silver-zinc battery technology. Meanwhile, Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies will launch the HydroPak...
- Minds-I rover. // Robot;Nov/Dec2012, Issue 37, p20
The article offers descriptions of MINDS-i 6x6 rover from MINDS-i and Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies, USA.
- Flying Fish. DeMonte, Adena // Red Herring;4/30/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 16, p21
The article presents information on the HyFish, an unmanned aircraft powered by a hydrogen fuel cell, developed by the German Air & Space Center and Horizon Fuel Cell Technologies. With a wingspan of just one meter, the HyFish jet flew over the hills of Switzerland in April 2007. Its power...