- Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector Features HART Communications Protocol. // Asian Environmental Technology;2012 Annual Buyers' Guide, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p21
The article offers brief information on the Gassonic Observer-H Ultrasonic Gas Leak Detector from gas detector manufacturer General Monitors Inc.
- New devices for food safety monitoring. // Food Engineering & Ingredients;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 40, p22
The article review several new food safety monitoring devices in 2015 including a portable sensor that can detect gases emitted by rotting meat from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the Foodsniffer meat spoilage detection device from Lithuanin entrepreneur Augustus Alesiunas.
- Leak detection equipment. // Modern Power Systems;Jan2014, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p40
The article offers information on the two leak detection products which include the PRO-Chek CG combustible gas detector (P/N CG-1000) for finding leaks in Natural gas systems and the Spectroline fluorescent leak detection dyes for oil-based industrial fluid systems from Spectronics Corp.
- INFICON'S Leak Detection Technology On Display At Auto Testing Expo. Tran, Alan // Automotive Industries;Nov2015, p8
The article previews INFICON's Sensistor Sentrac Hydrogen Leak Detector and Ecotec E3000 Multi-Gas Sniffer Leak Detector on display at the 13th annual Automotive Testing Expo (ATE) in Detroit, Michigan on Ocober 20-22, 2015.
- GAS & WATER LEAK DETECTION. // Underground Construction;Jul2008, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p10
The article presents a comparison of gas and water leak detection including the Aries GasCam Inspection System from Aries Industries Inc., the AQUA-SCOPE water leak detector from Heath Consultants Inc., and the Sahara Leak Location System from Pressure Pipe Inspection Co. Ltd.
- In Leak Detection, Monitoring, Inspection And Erosion Control. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug2007, Vol. 234 Issue 8, p76
The article evaluates several gas leak detectors including Pipeline Inspection Co. Ltd.'s SPY Model 670 wet sponge detector, GfG Instrumentation Inc.'s G450 detector and MSA's Altair gas detector set.
- Gas detection. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr2008, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p70
The article evaluates several gas detection system from Honeywell including the X5 five-gas detector, the XD single-gas detector and the MicroDock II test/calibration docking system.
- What's that smell? Roberts, Mary Rose // Fire Chief;May2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p66
The article evaluates several calibrated atmospheric monitoring devices including the AreaRAE Inert gas detectors from Rae Systems Inc., chemical detectors FirstDefender RM and RMX from Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Non-Intrusive Subsea Leak Monitoring. Instanes, Geir; Kristiansen, Sindre Halse // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May2010, Vol. 237 Issue 5, p54
The article evaluates the ClampOn DSP Leak Monitor from ClampOn AS.