- Safety Sight. // Fire Chief;Mar2009, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p83
The article evaluates several firefighting imaging equipments including the K1000 Elite thermal imaging from ISG Thermal Systems USA, the Eagle Imager 320 thermal-imaging camera from Scott Health and Safety Ltd., and the firefighter mobility briefcase from Bullard.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Feb2008, Vol. 161 Issue 2, p132
The article presents reviews of products relating to the fire fighting trade, including the G460 Gas Detector made by GFG, the Biopak 240 Revolution Closed-Circuit Breathing Apparatus by Scott Health & Safety, and the AEX25 personal search light by AE Light.
- FIREFIGHTING TOOLS & EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Mar2009 FEPN, Vol. 53, p4
The article evaluates several firefighting tools & equipment including the Eagle Imager 320 thermal-imaging camera from Scott Health & Safety Ltd., the Storz hydrant converter from Kochek Co., and the T30 super quiet generator from Terex Aerial Work Platforms company.
- Fire extinguishers. // Consumer Reports;Feb1988, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p101
The need for different types of fire extinguishers for different locations in the home. Ratings according to price. Rated features include: dimensions, weight, UL rating, convenience, pressure indicator, and rechargeability. Recommendations given. INSET: Fighting fire with water..
- Simulator trains first responders. // Government Product News;Apr2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p35
The article evaluates the live fire extinguisher training simulator, the I.T.S. Xtreme from the Troy, New York-based BullEx Digital Safety.
- KME Introduces Power-Plant Response Rig. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;2/27/2012, p1
The article describes the power-plan response rig for firefighting at power-generation facilities from KME.
- The Quick Step Anchor. DUFFY, ROBERT S. // Fire Engineering;Nov2013, Vol. 166 Issue 11, p96
The article evaluates the Quick Step Anchor device for firefighters.
- The TetraKO Water Enhancer. RUTH, DOUG // Fire Engineering;Oct2011, Vol. 164 Issue 10, p113
The article evaluates the TetraKO water enhancer from EarthClean Corp.
- In a Pinch: Device Shortens Chains. Frank, Don // Fire Engineering;Mar2007, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p171
The article presents and evaluates a chain-shortening device designed by the author for fire-fighting rescue.