- CHOOSE YOUR LIFESAVER: CONSUMER'S GUIDE TO AEDS. // Saturday Evening Post;May/Jun2003, Vol. 275 Issue 3, p46
Evaluates several models of automated external defibrillators. Lifepak CR Plus from Medtronic; Powerheart AED from Cardiac-Science Inc.; MRL Jumpstart from Medical Research Laboratories.
- EMS EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Sep2008 Supplement, p5
The article evaluates several emergency medical supply (EMS) products including the onBoard Mobile Gateway from In Motion Technology Inc., Redi-Rite recycled aluminum clipboards from Saunders Inc., and Powerheart automated external defibrillator from Cardiac Science Inc.
- AUSTRALIA APPROVES CARDIAC SCIENCES' POWERHEART. // Biotech Equipment Update;Feb2001, p3
Reports that Cardiac Science Inc. has been granted approval by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration to market its Powerheart hospital bedside defibrillator-monitor in Australia. Cardiac Science's exclusive distribution agreement for Australia; Sale of Powerheart...
- Cardiac Science. // Orange County Business Journal;09/15/97, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p32
States that Cardiac Science has received Food and Drug Administration marketing clearance on its Holter ECG cassette recorder, DM-400. Details on the device.
- Cardiac science in private placement. // Orange County Business Journal;09/08/97, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p11
Focuses on Cardiac Science Incorporated's announcement of the finalizing of its $1.5 million private placement of its common shares, also mentioning the reverse stock split on September 8, 1997. Proceeds are anticipated to be utilized for the development of the Powerheart Automatic External...
- Patient Defibrillators. // Popular Mechanics;Mar2000, Vol. 177 Issue 3, p16
Features the defibrillator developed by Cardiac Science of Irvine, California which is worn by patients during hospitalization and activated in heart attacks.
- CARDIAC-SCIENCE CLOSES $20.8 MILLION IN PRIVATE PLACEMENT. // Biotech Equipment Update;Sep2000, p3
Focuses on the institutional and private investments to Cardiac Science Inc. in Irvine, California. List of investors; Use of the proceeds to drive adoption for the initial commercial product, the Powerheart; Field of specialization.
- Agreements/Contracts. // Medical Device Daily;12/1/2009, Vol. 13 Issue 230, p4
The article reports on the partnership between Cardiac Science and eClinicalWorks, a provider of electronic medical records (EMR) systems, in December 2009.
- Defibrillator reinforces new 'hands-only' CPR guidelines. Atwater, Kristin // Government Product News;May2008, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p18
The article evaluates the Lifeline automated external defibrillator (AED) which helps revive potential victims of sudden cardiac arrest caused by ventricular fibrillation from Defibtech LLC.