- Berries by Aetrex Features Fashion-Forward Customization. // Podiatry Management;Feb2010, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p203
The article evaluates the footwear collection Berries by Aetrex Worldwide Inc.
- Aetrex Raises Ambulators To A New Level of Comfort, Protection and Fashion. // O&P Business News;11/1/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 21, p29
The article evaluates the Ambulator Men's and Women's Biomechanical Footwear collection from Aetrex Worldwide Inc.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // NSGA Retail Focus;Sep/Oct2009, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p20
The article evaluates several sporting equipments including Callaway Golf Orthotics from Aetrex Worldwide Inc., Tehama Carbon-Tech Sleeveless Mandarin Collar Polo in Pear from Tehama Inc., and Sun Mountain college licensed golf stand bag from Sun Mountain Sports Inc.
- NEW FRONTIER. Schneider-Levy, Barbara // FN: Footwear News;10/1/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 38, p14
The article evaluates several footwear products, including the Smart Casuals men's shoes from P. W. Minor and the Gramercy men's wear from Aetrex.
- Inspired Design. Hawkins, Chris // Ski;Nov2008, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p180
The article evaluates several commercial products including the Lab Coat from the company Flylow, the Nanosphere footwear from the company Kuru Footwear, and the Crowbar goggle from Oakley Inc.
- Slippers with headlightsï¿½. Bush, Steve // Electronics Weekly;12/14/2005, Issue 2222, p31
The article evaluates the Brightfeetslippers footwear.
- FABULOUS FEET. // Times of the Islands;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p19
The article evaluates the lace-up shoes and pumps designed by Brian Atwood.
- take comfort to new heights. // Shape;Oct2006, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p76
The article evaluates the footwear for women, "Tivona Air Pump," and offers information about its price.
- CORRECTION. // FN: Footwear News;4/4/2005, Vol. 61 Issue 14, p6
Presents corrections to several articles, including a story which incorrectly identified Apex Foot Health Industries published in the March 28, 2005 issue of the periodical "Footwear News."