- QRAE II Pump detects gases, combustibles. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2008, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p45
The article evaluates the QRAE II Pump toxic gas detector from RAE Systems Inc.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Jan2008 Supplement, Vol. 52, p10
The article evaluates several hazardous material detection equipment including the CBRN BodyBag from Remploy Frontline, the MiniRAE Lite detector from RAE Systems Inc. and the chemical detector from Smiths Detection.
- Fire-resistant wrap. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Nov2009, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p42
The article evaluates the Fire Barrier Duct Wrap 615+ from 3M Co.
- SPLICE/Holder. // Transmission & Distribution World;Nov2006, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p68
The article evaluates the Fibrlok II splice/holder from Minnesota Mining & Manufacturing Co.
- New abrasive disc incorporates innovative spiral technology. // Irish Motor Management;Mar/Apr2009, p33
The article evaluates 3M's Hookit purple+ abrasive disc.
- New Products. Walter, Laura // Occupational Hazards;May2008, Vol. 70 Issue 5, p52
The article evaluates several products in the industrial safety industry in the U.S. including the MiniRAE 3000 and ppbRAE 3000 photoionization detector (PID) for measuring hydrocarbon-based chemicals from RAE Systems Inc., the Dallas protective eyewear from MCR Safety and the Model X5 gas and...
- GE SECURITY. // District Administration;May2007, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p66
The article evaluates the Itemiser detection device developed by GE Security Inc.
- Trace detection. // Government Security;Oct2006, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p27
The article evaluates the Itemiser FX trace detection system from GE Security.
- Photoionization Detector. // Occupational Hazards;Jul2008, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p58
The article evaluates the UltraRAE 3000 photoionization detector from RAE Systems Inc.