- LOCUTION SYSTEM'S ZONE TRACKER. // Fire Chief;Nov2006, Vol. 50 Issue 11, p119
The article evaluates the CADVoice ZoneTracker from Locution Systems.
- PRODUCT NEWS: SUPPLIES. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec2006, Vol. 111 Issue 13, p88
The article evaluates several wood products from various companies including Kaba Access Control, CDM Decor Papers Inc. and Inca.
- PELLERIN MILNOR CORP. // American Coin-Op (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Apr2006, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p18
The article evaluates a coin-operated washer-extractor called 36021 C4E of Pellerin Milnor Corp. and offers information on its features.
- Tools of the Trade. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p8
The article evaluates several equipment of the laundry and cleaning industry, including a line of PB Series Ozone Laundry Systems from Guardian Integrated Services, V-Series washer-extractors from Pellerin Milnor Corp., and Laundry Reclaim Kits from Sunburst Chemicals.
- LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES. // Health Facilities Management;Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p11
The article evaluates several laundry equipment and supplies including the T-series washer-extractors from Pellerin Milnor Corp., the Clothesline Fresh Laundry line from Spartan Chemical Co., and the Kleeno Cylinder from Tingue, Brown & Co.
- Product news. // Fabricare Canada;Mar/Apr2009, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p24
The article evaluates several products related to dry cleaning industry which include the RinSave water saver software from Pellerin Milnor Corp., Lockout-Tagout safety kit from Tingue, Brown & Co., and Spotless stain remover from R.R. Street & Co. Inc.
- Laundry/Housekeeping. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Jul2009, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p56
The article evaluates several products including a large, 32-gallon PVC hampers from Direct Supply, RinSave water saver from Pellerin Milnor and a compact Pocker Barrier Washers from Electrolux.
- LITERATURE Showcase. // Lodging Hospitality;3/15/2007, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p48
The article reviews hospitality products including free guide from Milnor Corp., mattresses from Therapedic International, and AD-120 dryers from American Dryer Corp.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Fire Chief;Nov2007, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p176
The article presents a comparison of fire department equipment including the Visible localization system from Smoke Trainer, CAFS module from Odin Foam, and NFPA-compliant grab rail from Havis-Shields Equipment Corp.