SCBA/PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT
- PRODUCT UPDATE. // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Jun2008, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p40
The article evaluates several safety products including Encon Veratti 302 safety eyewear from Encon, CEL-600 band meter from Casella USA, and Scott AV-2000 facepiece from Scott Health & Safety.
- Scott: Tough at the top. // WET News: Water & Effluent Treatment News;Dec2008/Jan2009, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p29
This article provides information on the Protector Style 600 and 300 safety helmets from Scott Health & Safety.
- Air-Purifying Respirators. Sockel, Tom // New Equipment Digest;Jun2006, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p8
The article evaluates Indianapolis-Indiana-based Aearo Technologies' QuickFit and QuickLatch Flex respirators and offers information on features including a dial that eliminates hair pulling.
- Gas-tight chemical protective suit. // DEMM: Digest of Equipment, Materials, & Management;Sep2006, p40
The article evaluates the DrÃ¤ger TeamMaster pro-Emergency Team chemical protective suit and offers information on features, sizes and colors.
- Chemical PPE. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jan2008, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p42
The article evaluates new protective clothing designs, TYVEKÂ® and TYCHEMÂ®, from DuPont Personal Protection.
- Metal work protection. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Aug2008, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p44
The article evaluates the NomexÂ® MetalPro Plus protective fabric from DuPont Personal Protection.
- The Muck Stops Here. // Backpacker;Oct2007, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p46
The article evaluates gaiters protective clothing.
- Respirator kit changes. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p42
The article evaluates the Phantom power-assisted respirator manufactured by Scott Health & Safety, based in Monroe, North Carolina.
- MXA TEAM TESTED: LEATT ADVENTURE LITE CHEST PROTECTOR. // Motocross Action Magazine;Feb2012, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p116
The article evaluates the Leatt Adventure Lite chest protector from Leatt-Brace.