COMPUTERS & COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- Fully Rugged. // Industrial Fire World;Winter2013, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p24
The article evaluates the Toughbook 19 convertible tablet computer from Panasonic.
- Fire Alarm Control Panel. // Professional Safety;Oct2011, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p85
The article evaluates a digital content model of fire alarm control panel from ONYX Series of Notifier.
- Buyer's Index. // American City & County;Dec2007, Vol. 122 Issue 13, p54
This section features various equipment and devices, including the 7 Series notebook computers from Panasonic, a glass repair system from GlassRenu and the Radiation Analytics Detection System from Vidation.
- Rugged Computers for Rugged Work. // Utility Automation & Engineering T&D;Apr2008, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p56
The article evaluates the several handheld computers including the Toughbook line of computers from Panasonic Co., the GETAC E100 tablet PC from GETAC Inc., and the Duo-Touch II from General Dynamics Itronix.
- COMPUTERS & COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Sep2008 Supplement, p8
The article evaluates several computers and communications equipment including Algiz 13 convertible notebook computer from Handheld US, RE629 voice/stored voice analog pager from Swissphone, and Toughbook PC CF-U 1 from Panasonic Co.
- Equipment Bags. Braverman, Barry // Digital Content Producer;Nov2007, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p14
The article evaluates the AG-HVX200 From Panasonic Corp.
- Exploring LENA as a Tool for Researchers and Clinicians. Oetting, Janna B.; Hartfield, Lekeitha R.; Pruitt, Sonja L. // ASHA Leader;5/5/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p20
The article evaluates the LENA system, which stands for Language Environment Analysis, by the Lena Foundation.
- Stertil-Koni introductions Diamond Lift. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2012, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p58
The article evaluates several products including Diamond Lift from Stertil- Koni USA Inc., Toughbook 19, tablet from Panasonic Corp. and scratch removal products from the company PlastiKote.
- COMPUTERS & COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;Mar2009 FEPN, Vol. 53, p3
The article evaluates several computers & communications equipment including the Nomad 800X Series handheld computers from Trimble company, the GD6000 vehicle-rugged notebook from General Dynamics Itronix Corp., and the UltraSound airport CFR intercom from Sigtronics Ltd.