Maintenance-Free Surveillance System
- Extreme CCTV's EX36 IP Delivers Networked Surveillance for Utilities. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p28
The article evaluates the EX36 IP camera from Extreme CCTV.
- Familiar Faces. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2006, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p134
The article evaluates the FR Series, a security system from Extreme CCTV Inc.
- MEGAPIXEL IP IMAGER IS NOW COMPATIBLE WITH OPEN ARCHITECTURE SOLUTIONS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2008, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p127
The article evaluates the EX85 Megapixel IP Imager from Extreme CCTV.
- Industry Innovations. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2007, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p154
The article presents a comparison of various electronic security systems including products from Avigilon, Essex Electronics Inc., and Extreme CCTV Inc.
- SECURITY. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Feb/Mar2008, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p22
The article offers information on several security products including the model 7630 Internet Protocol (IP) camera from Zonet, the Moondance integrated-infrared ruggedized Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) camera from Extreme CCTV, and the TREX line of surveillance and communication trailer platforms from...
- CAMERA GETS X-WAVE AND HEATER OPTIONS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p9
Introduces the EX27, a popular integrated camera of the Extreme CCTV Surveillance Systems. Physical description of the product; Features of the product; Capability of the camera.
- CAMERA PROTECTION. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/16/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 15, p145
The article evaluates The Moondance Ballistic stainless steel machined metal ball PTZ dome from ExtremeCCTV, and offers information on the product's specifications, features, and advantages.
- Explosion-Protected CAMERAS. // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep2006, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p80
The article evaluates the EX70 series, an explosion-protected cameras and infrared illuminators from Extreme CCTV Inc.
- Cameras will be used in license plate recognition systems. // Government Product News;Apr2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p8
The article evaluates REG license plate capture cameras from the Burnaby, British Columbia-based Extreme CCTV Inc.