Army Collaboration Creates a Design Solution for Engineered Deployment
- Microsoft's [MSFT]: Brijot Discloses Additional Deployments of Body Scanners. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;4/27/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p13
This article reports on the deployment of passive millimeter wave body scanners by Brijot to customers in South Korea, Mexico, Ecuador, Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Security scanner features full-motion imaging to pinpoint concealed threats. // Government Product News;Apr2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates the GEN 2 scanner from the Orlando, Florida-based Brijot Imaging Systems Inc.
- Looking For Trouble. Fickes, Michael // Government Security;Apr2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p16
Features Brijot Imaging Systems Inc.'s security screening stations. Capabilities; Specifications.
- Brijot Imaging Systems Teams with OLETC and Baltimore City Police Department in Fight Against Illegal Guns. // Homeland Defense Journal;Jun2007, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p74
The article announces the completion of weapon detection system BIS-WDS GEN 2 by Brijot Imaging Systems Inc., an industry leader for passive millimeter wave object, during its comprehensive operational assessment at the Baltimore City Police Department in Maryland. The initiative is designed to...
- Joint Plan to Enable Lower-Cost Manufacturing. // Wireless Design & Development;Jun2007, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
The article announces on a joint development plan by HRL Laboratories LLC and Brijot Imaging Systems Inc. to enhance the Brijot BIS-WDS millimeter wave imaging system for detecting concealed objects. Matt Ganz, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of HRL said that the two companies are...
- New Camera Detects Concealed Weapons. // Community College Week;4/11/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p15
Introduces Brijot-Imaging Systems Weapons Detections System Prime, the world's first commercial real-time concealed weapons detection camera from Brijot Imaging Systems Inc. Technology underlying the system; Range of other security devices that can work with the system; Level of the system's...
- U.S. surveillance camera can detect weapons hidden in clothing. // Geo-Strategy Direct;3/1/2006, p19
The article reports on the development of a device by U.S.-based Brijot Imaging Systems that uses radio waves to detect or identify concealed objects on a person in motion. According to Brijot CEO Brian Andrew, the software in the machine itself actually looks at the person, looks at the...
- DHS Certifies Brijot's Whole Body Imaging Solution. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2009, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p32
The article reports that Brijot Imaging Systems Inc. has received Support Anti-Terrorism by Fostering Effective Technologies Act (SAFETY Act) Certification from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The certification provides legal liability protection to customers and users of the...
- Radio Telemetry Detects Weapons. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p68
The article presents the BIS-WDS Prime system from Brijot Imaging Systems Inc. The device uses a millimeter wave camera to detect interruptions in the radio waves that humans emit. The key features and benefits offered by the device are discussed.