Army Collaboration Creates a Design Solution for Engineered Deployment
- Microsoft's [MSFT]: Brijot Discloses Additional Deployments of Body Scanners. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;4/27/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 9, p13
This article reports on the deployment of passive millimeter wave body scanners by Brijot to customers in South Korea, Mexico, Ecuador, Columbia and Puerto Rico.
- Security scanner features full-motion imaging to pinpoint concealed threats. // Government Product News;Apr2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p22
The article evaluates the GEN 2 scanner from the Orlando, Florida-based Brijot Imaging Systems Inc.
- Looking For Trouble. Fickes, Michael // Government Security;Apr2005, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p16
Features Brijot Imaging Systems Inc.'s security screening stations. Capabilities; Specifications.
- Brijot Imaging Systems Teams with OLETC and Baltimore City Police Department in Fight Against Illegal Guns. // Homeland Defense Journal;Jun2007, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p74
The article announces the completion of weapon detection system BIS-WDS GEN 2 by Brijot Imaging Systems Inc., an industry leader for passive millimeter wave object, during its comprehensive operational assessment at the Baltimore City Police Department in Maryland. The initiative is designed to...
- Joint Plan to Enable Lower-Cost Manufacturing. // Wireless Design & Development;Jun2007, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p10
The article announces on a joint development plan by HRL Laboratories LLC and Brijot Imaging Systems Inc. to enhance the Brijot BIS-WDS millimeter wave imaging system for detecting concealed objects. Matt Ganz, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of HRL said that the two companies are...
- New Camera Detects Concealed Weapons. // Community College Week;4/11/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 18, p15
Introduces Brijot-Imaging Systems Weapons Detections System Prime, the world's first commercial real-time concealed weapons detection camera from Brijot Imaging Systems Inc. Technology underlying the system; Range of other security devices that can work with the system; Level of the system's...
- U.S. surveillance camera can detect weapons hidden in clothing. // Geo-Strategy Direct;3/1/2006, p19
The article reports on the development of a device by U.S.-based Brijot Imaging Systems that uses radio waves to detect or identify concealed objects on a person in motion. According to Brijot CEO Brian Andrew, the software in the machine itself actually looks at the person, looks at the...
- DHS Certifies Brijot's Whole Body Imaging Solution. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2009, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p32
The article reports that Brijot Imaging Systems Inc. has received Support Anti-Terrorism by Fostering Effective Technologies Act (SAFETY Act) Certification from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). The certification provides legal liability protection to customers and users of the...
- Security Shortlines. // Air Safety Week;1/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p15
The article offers information on passive millimeter wave imaging systems manufactured by Brijot Imaging Systems Inc. It is stated that the security systems are designed to clearly detect non-metallic items hidden under clothing, such as the powdered explosives used by the attempted airline...