New on Wheels
- CHEREAU develops sturdy directional chassis expressly for refrigerated transport. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p44
The article evaluates the Steering-C, a three-axle chassis from CHEREAU.
- MAC Trailer mills pneumatic hauler. // Concrete Products;May2009, Vol. 112 Issue 5, p25
The article evaluates the Pneumatic truck trailer from MAC Trailer Manufacturing.
- Tank trailer. // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2009, Vol. 166 Issue 5, p75
The article evaluates the PneuMACtic tank trailer from MAC Trailer.
- MAC's PneuMACtic tank trailer the product of creative interaction. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2009, Vol. 72 Issue 1, p39
The article evaluates the PneuMACtic tank trailer from MAC Trailer Manufacturing.
- MAC TRAILER. // MSW Management;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p71
The article offers brief information on the MAC Frameless Aluminum Roll-Off Trailer from the manufacturer of tank trailer MAC Trailer Manufacturing Inc. and outlines the features of the trailer.
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2010, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p62
The article evaluates several products related to trucking including PneuMACtic tank trailer from MAC Trailer and Armorplate II plate trailer by Strick Trailer Corporation.
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2008, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p68
The article evaluates several trailer products introduced in April 2008 including the MACsimizer half-round aluminum dump trailer from MAC Trailer Manufacturing, the MetroStar 86.5 and 93.5-inch wide walk-in truck chassis from Workhorse Custom Chassis, and the M2 106 hybrid beverage truck from...
- Products. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2009, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p78
The article evaluates several trucks, trailers and parts, including the Armorplate II post and composite plate dry van trailer from Strick Trailer Corp., the Mac Pneumatic tank trailers from Mac Trailer, and the 817-3/818-3 Series Piranha brand 4-inch round models from Peterson Manufacturing.
- Western Star expands with its own cab model. Kisiel, Ralph // Automotive News;6/19/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5610, p20
Reports on Canada-based Western Star Trucks Inc.'s design and production plans for a cab and sleeper. Company's installation of a cab-assembly plant in Kelowna, B.C.; Expectations from company's venture in the cab and sleeper product line; Comments from company officials.