- NEW PRODUCTS. // Welding Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p20
The article evaluates several welding equipment including robotic submerged arc welding (SAW) from Lincoln Electric Co., TAF 801/1251 Alternating Current (AC) power supply from ESAB Welding & Cutting Products Inc. and Matrix wire from Hobart Brothers Co.
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p63
The article previews the Hobart FabCOR Edge MC wire from the Hobart Brothers, XR Series high-speed cutting nozzles from ESAB Welding & Cutting Products, and Duramax retrofit torches from Hypertherm.
- WELDING WIRE DESIGNED FOR HIGH-STRENGTH APPLICATIONS. // Oil & Gas Product News;Jan/Feb2016, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
The article offers information on the FabCO 750M gas-shielded flux-cored wire from Hobart.
- Welding Machine Supplies More Power for Tough Jobs. // Welding Journal;Apr2009, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p26
The article evaluates the Migmaster 275 welding machine from ESAB Welding & Cutting Products.
- Power Sources Ideal for Wind Power Components. // Welding Journal;May2010, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates the three-phase fan-cooled DC welding power sources LAF series from ESAB Welding & Cutting Products Inc.
- Wires Used for Welding Low-Alloy and Mild Steel. // Welding Journal;Nov2009, Vol. 88 Issue 11, p31
The article evaluates the Dual Shield 810X-Ni1 nickel flux cored wire for low-alloy and mild steel welding from ESAB Welding & Cutting Products Inc.
- ROBOTIC CELL PROVIDES WELDING TRAINING. // Modern Machine Shop;Feb2014, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p172
The article evaluates the Swift Arc ML robotic welding system from ESAB Welding & Cutting Products.
- Power Sources for Shipbuilding Use Produce Spatter-Free Arc. // Welding Journal;Feb2011, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p28
The article evaluates the switching converter power sources Origo Arc 410c and 650c from ESAB Welding & Cutting Products Inc.
- Copper-coated wire. // Welding Design & Fabrication;Nov2006, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p28
The article evaluates the OK Autrod 13.20SC wire from Esab Welding & Cutting Products Inc.