- Fabric Duct Tensioning System. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/2/2012, Vol. 246 Issue 9, p8
The article offers brief information on the SkeleCoreâ„¢ fabric tensioning system (FTS) from Ductsox Corp.
- DuctSox Wins Int'l Award. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/11/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 2, p7
The article announces that DuctSox Corp. has received a Silvel Gaia Award for innovative and sustainable products at the Big 5 International Building & Construction Show held at the Dubai World Trade Center.
- FABRIC DUCTWORK: SOFTENING UP AN INDUSTRIAL OFFICE SPACE. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;1/1/2007, Vol. 258 Issue 1, p30
The article features the Comfort Flow fabric duct from DuctSox and offers information on performance and advantages.
- Diffusers from Duct Sox. // Mission Critical;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p82
The article provides information on the All-Fabric D-Fuser from DuctSox Corp.
- Engineering firm chooses fabric duct for retrofit. // Snips;Jul2012, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p22
The article focuses on the Sedona-Xm fabric duct from DuctSox that was chosen by Maplewood, Missouri-based engineering firm William Tao & Associates (WTA) to renovate its new headquarters in St. Louis in 2012. It talks about the SkeleCore in-duct cylindrical tensioning device, also from DuctSox,...
- MISCELLANEOUS SUPPLIES. // Clinical Lab Products;Jun2007, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p35
This article offers information on products for use in clinical laboratories, including the D-Fuser diffuser from DuctSox, the Labtool II and the Mini-Labtool pocket tools from Control Co.
- SkeleCore by DuctSox: A Game-Changer in Fabric Duct HVAC Specifications. // Engineered Systems;Jul2014, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p56
The article offers brief information on the SkeleCore fabric duct system from DuctSox Corp.
- FABRIC DUCT IMPROVES IAQ. // Environmental Design & Construction;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p16
Features the fabric duct systems developed by DuctSox. Design of the product; Product specifications; Benefits of the product for ceiling architecture.
- Adjustable AirFlow Device Is First Device Is First in Industry. // Quality Progress;Apr2004, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p75
Adjustable Flow Device (AFD) manufactured by the company DuctSox is an in-duct system for regulating fabric duct airflow and static pressure specifically used by the heating, ventilation and air-conditioning industry. The AFD reduces in-duct turbulence at outlets or at fittings, stages inflation...