- PRODUCT ROUNDUP: Valves and Fittings. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Oct2006, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p21
The article evaluates several valves and fittings. It includes the pipe fittings from Parker Instrumentation Products Division, high-pressure clampseal valves from Conval, Inc., Type 567 and 568 butterfly valves from GF Piping Systems and Series FBV-3C and FBVS-3C ball valves from Watts...
- Watts' BIC-1000 backflow irrigation control station. // Landscape & Irrigation;Aug2007, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p33
The article evaluates Watts Regulator Co.'s BIC-100 backflow irrigation control station.
- Backflow Preventer. // American City & County;11/15/99, Vol. 114 Issue 14, p7
Features the backflow preventer from Watts Regulator.
- Watts' BIC-1000 backflow irrigation control station. // Landscape & Irrigation;Sep2006, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p16
The article evaluates Watts Regulator Co.'s BIC-1000 backflow irrigation control station which combines the master valve, regulator valve, backflow preventer and preload valve and high-pressure lockout switch.
- Temperature and Pressure Relief Valves. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jan2003, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p40
Focuses on the efforts of valve technology manufacturer Watts Regulator Co. to popularize a temperature and pressure relief valve for water heaters. Risk factors of water heaters; Problems faced in the development of the safety valve; Creation of awareness in the plumbing industry and the...
- Excessive temperature explodes water heaters. Yates, Dave // Contractor Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p29
Investigates the sales promotion used by Watts Regulator Co. for its temperature and pressure release valve invented by Chetwood Smith in the 1920s. Support given by American Gas Association for the promotion of the valve; Techniques used to sell the valve; Misconceptions about the explosion of...
- Watts Regulator celebrates 125 years in business. // Supply House Times;Nov99, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p10
Focuses on valve manufacturer Watts Regulator's celebration of its 125th anniversary. Establishment of a frequent buyer program called the Watts Plus Rewards Program; Goal of rewarding contractors who have supported Watts over the years.
- Prevent Catastrophic Water Damage! // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Jul2005, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p94
Features the Floodsafe auto-shutoff water supply hose from Watts Regulator Co. Advantages of Floodsafe connectors; Way in which the hose prevents excess water flow.
- new products. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Mar2008, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p88
The article evaluates the FloodSafe Water Detector Shutoff from Watts Regulator Company, a 14" metal cutting saw with dry cutting technology from M.K. Morse Company and double offset CPVC hanger and restrainer for plastic fire sprinkler pipe from TOLCO.