TRAINING NEEDS & MEDIA
- Electronic media. // Model Railroader;Sep2007, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p15
The article evaluates several electronic media including "Great Model Railroads" vol. 56 from Allen Keller Productions and "Best of John Armstrong" vol. 4 from Model Railroader Information Station.
- Rapid Response. // Emergency Management;Mar2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p62
The article evaluates Active Shooter: Rapid Response, a DVD-based training package for personnel responding to mass shootings produced by Emergency Film Group.
- A DVD-licious body. Miersch, Liz // Self;Dec2007, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p66
The article evaluates four fitness DVDs, which include "Bell Express 15:30 Day Challenge Fitness Kit With Gabrielle Reece" from Easton Bell Sports, "Dance of the Kama Sutra With Hemalaya" from Acacia and "Your Body Breakthru: Your Best Body Circuit" from Breakthru Fitness.
- Retail or DRTV? Two Products Split Opinions. // Response;Apr2007, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p53
The article evaluates two commercial products including the Ultra Kick Kickmania and Reloaded DVD by Xtreme Productions, and Bump Zapper severe shaving bumps kit by Breej Technologies Inc.
- Shorty St makes point. // Onfilm;Apr2007, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p11
The article evaluates several DVD and offers information on features and costs.
- New Products. // Astronomy;May2010, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p79
The article evaluates products for astronomy observations including HOTECH's SCA Field Flattener, a 2-inch lens for refractor telescopes, Garrett Optical's 150-millimeter Binocular Telescope, and Longtail Distribution Network's digital-video disc (DVD) set "Cosmic Vistas," that presents...
- Can you trust your burns? Yates, Darren // Australian PC User;May2009, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p50
The article evaluates several recordable compact discs (CDs) and digital video discs (DVDs) including LG DVD-R 16x from LG Electronics, Sony AccuCORE DVD+R 16x from Sony Corp., and Verbatim DVD-R 16x from Verbatim Corp.
- THE HOT SPOT. // Dolly;Mar2010, Issue 472, p134
The article features several products intended for the youth market including the GRLmobile Dangle YR Dongle prepaid mobile broadband, the DVD version of the television show "The Hills: Season 5" and the Peace hoodies from Grosby.
- Retailers see smaller as better in toy aisles. Desjardins, Doug // Drug Store News;11/6/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p44
The article evaluates several toy products including Quick-Clik Car Cool toy and Dance 'N Groove assortment from the Polly Pocket products of Mattel Inc., the DVD release of "Holly Hobbie & Friends: Christmas Wishes," and the playsets of the Sweet Treat CafÃ© and Doll Assortment and the...