RESCUE & EXTRICATION EQUIPMENT
- Rescue Struts. // Fire Chief;Sep2007, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p88
The article evaluates the TeleCrib stabilization struts from Rescue 42 Inc.
- Innovative Equipment That Can Lift, Shift, Stabilize & Penetrate. // Fire Engineering;Dec2016, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p92
The article offers brief information on several emergency and rescue equipment and products from Paratech Inc. including the MultiForce Air Lifting Bags, the HydraFusion Struts (HFS), and the Special Mission Tenderâ„¢ (SMT) for urban search and rescue and trench.
- AN INDUSTRY LEADING MANUFACTURER OF FIRE AND RESCUE EQUIPMENT. // Fire Engineering;Dec2011, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p116
The article evaluates the Kevlar Composite TeleCrib Stabilization System and the VAULT line of hitch-mounted mobile units for fire engines by U.S. manufacturer of fire and rescue equipment Rescue 42.
- Rescue 42 - Celebrating Over 20 Years of Innovation. // Fire Engineering;Dec2016, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p94
The article offers brief information on several rescue equipment from Rescue 42 including the TeleCribÂ® Junior strut system, the Sharkâ„¢ Collapsible Step Cribbing, and the Composite TeleCribÂ® Stabilization System.
- Controlled Roll of a Side-Resting Vehicle. PASTO, CRIS // Fire Engineering;Mar2009, Vol. 162 Issue 3, p152
The article focuses on the use of Res-Q-Jack X-Strut lifting struts to move a side-resting passenger automobile back on its wheels. It notes that the struts transform with ease from an inert shoring strut to an active lifting strut in seconds. It cites that a strut with a fully extended lift...
- OUR TOOLS SAVE LIVES. // Fire Engineering;May2008, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p171
The article presents a corporate profile for Res-Q-Jack Inc., the leading provider of lifting and stabilization rescue struts and other rescue tools for vehicle extrication based in Elmira, New York. Its products are used for other applications such as confined space, forcible entry, and light...
- Emergency lifeline. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p47
The article evaluates the Balcan Emergency Life Line (BELL) water-rescue device from Balcan Engineering.
- LONGREACH RESCUE DEVICE. // Splash!;Dec2010/Jan2011, p83
The article evaluated the Longreach rescue device designed by Sam Adeloju.
- WAVER RUNNERS. Rosenberg, Steve // Boating World;Nov2007, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p88
The article features a line of recreational marine towables from Coleman.