SCBA/PROTECTIVE CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT
- Wildland Goggles. // Fire Chief;Aug2009, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p100
The article evaluates the FirePro Series of low-profile goggles for wildland firefighting from Eye Safety Systems Inc.
- Profile & Striker Cover Asia. // Armada International;Oct/Nov2007, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p70
The article evaluates the Asian-fit goggle series with a Low Profile and Striker variant from Eye Safety Systems.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // EHS Today;Nov2008, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p52
The article evaluates several products for U.S. workers including the 9460 Remote Area Lighting System from Pelican Products Inc., ForceFlex safety glasses from MCR Safety, and the Powered Dandy Lift from Southworth Products Corp.
- First Line of Defense. // Fire Chief;Jul2007, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p86
The article evaluates several fire fighting equipment, including multipurpose boots from LaCrosse Footwear Inc., super gloves from American Firewear and Innerzone Series goggles from Eye Safety Systems Inc.
- On the Job. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2009, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p34
The article evaluates several tools used in the quarrying industry including the Meteors PlugStation from the company Moldex, the StarLite Gumballs safety glasses from Gateway Safety Inc., and the Intrinsically Safe Lights from the company Energizer.
- OnSite ERT tracks firefighters at scene. ROBERTS, MARY ROSE // Urgent Communications;Aug2009, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p56
The article evaluates the OnSite ERT system for tracking emergency personnel and equipment at a scene from ERT Systems.
- DAVIDA 74 WRS. // Dealernews;Aug2009, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p60
The article evaluates the 74 WRS goggle from Davida.
- Look Ma, Ho Hands. // Practical Sailor;Aug2010, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p19
The article reviews the Liquid Mask 310 dive mask with built-in waterproof camera.
- Safety Glasses. // New Equipment Digest;Mar2009, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p47
The article evaluates the Avion safety glasses from Elvex Corp.