- BitTorrent traffic share hits new low. Lambrechts, Stephen // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);Nov2015, Issue 421, p7
The article focuses on the report from Sandvine, a network management company, which shows the decline of the total amount of the Internet bandwidth being spent on BitTorrent traffic in Europe in 2014.
- Netflix Traffic Share Soars. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/15/2014, pA01
8 The video-streaming service accounts for 34% of U.S. peak evening downloads up from 32% in late 2013, according to network gear maker Sandvine.
- SANDVINE: NETFLIX TOPS PEAK DOWNSTREAM TRAFFIC. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;11/12/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 45, p8
The article reports that Netflix is the top online video site as of November 2012, according to broadband network solutions provider Sandvine.
- Audio, Video Soak Up the Bits. Baumgartner, Jeff // Broadcasting & Cable;12/14/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 41, p22
The article discusses the highlights of the 2015 "Global Internet Phenomena" report released by bandwidth-management firm Sandvine, and mentions topics including the growing popularity of real-time entertainment, the emergence of over-the-top video services, and the fast growth of video streaming.
- Look after your passwords. Thompson, Jon // APC (Bauer Media Group);Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p101
The article evaluates the password management tool called KeePass.
- Manage Passwords, on the Web and in Applications. SPECTOR, LINCOLN // PCWorld;Aug2013, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p91
An answer is presented to a reader's question about computer programs that tracks passwords online and in one's mobile device applications, discussing programs including Password Safe and KeePass.
- MediaPortal 1.6.0. // Computer Active;Aug2014, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p32
The article offers brief information on the MediaPortal 1.6.0 freeware at www.team-mediaportal.com.
- Reeder 3. Bookwalter, J. R. // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);2015 Xmas, Issue 423, p45
The article reviews the Reeder 3 feed reader software for Mac devices.
- Deloitte's Fast 50 announced. // CMA Management;Nov2007, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p13
The article reports on the announcement of the 2007 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 winners by Deloitte. The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 acknowledge top companies across Canada for their innovation and entrepreneurship. The Waterloo-based Sandvine, which creates network equipment, tops the list in...